•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1496694]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Why did Wup lose to north shore 3-1?
    Actually, WUP beat NSU 3-1. You have the score incorrect.

Comment

Valeo parents, on Saturday didn't Valeo draw with the 54th ranked team in Mass? When you look at the long-term trend don't you see that your team is about average with other good teams in the region? Just look at the numbers and be humble for your kids' sakes. Meaningless points do not tell the real story. Your elite team has a narrow goal differential against almost all good teams. Strike the outlier scores and you have the real story. Just let your kids enjoy the game; and please stop making the youth-soccer experience so foul for the kids (and parents) that have to play your kids (and endure your antics).
      What exactly is your sanctimonious point? Valeo won. Their boys seemed thrilled. Move on.

Comment

As a Bolts parent, in my mind any game that ends in PK's is really a tie.

I wouldn't value the win or the loss with much weight.

Comment

Please stop"bolts parent"

I have a solution for the top teams don't do local tournaments. Travel the world playing in tournaments and win against the best teams and post about how you guys are crushing competition that blows away mass teams.

This stuff is crazy

Comment

Please stop"bolts parent"

I have a solution for the top teams don't do local tournaments. Travel the world playing in tournaments and win against the best teams and post about how you guys are crushing competition that blows away mass teams.

This stuff is crazy
            Is this your first post?

Comment

although...there was an uncounted goal by Valeo! :)

Comment

although...there was an uncounted goal by Valeo! :)
                surprising there was only one... there is usually 5 or more

Comment

Is this your first post?
                  No why. Just trying to make the marketing/bragging rights easier to sell. I know how you guys hate it when the facts get in the way of the story

Comment

surprising there was only one... there is usually 5 or more
                    No. It's always one
                    😺

Comment

No why. Just trying to make the marketing/bragging rights easier to sell. I know how you guys hate it when the facts get in the way of the story
                      Have you noticed that this fresh, post-tournament wave of posts mostly anti-Valeo contest? A few posts from Valeo parents look rather self-defending than marketing/bragging. You don't like Valeo. We got it. Any particular problem or post that you have problem with?

Comment

Have you noticed that this fresh, post-tournament wave of posts mostly anti-Valeo contest? A few posts from Valeo parents look rather self-defending than marketing/bragging. You don't like Valeo. We got it. Any particular problem or post that you have problem with?
                        I said nothing against valeo specifically. the bickering back and forth to support each side's story is what is find counterproductive the game happened a team one. I can make the assumption that adults who helped create an Nefc player or make money off them feel Nefc is better and should have won and vice versa.

The game happened and if people don't like the result don't play locally. All I'm saying

Comment

I said nothing against valeo specifically. the bickering back and forth to support each side's story is what is find counterproductive the game happened a team one. I can make the assumption that adults who helped create an Nefc player or make money off them feel Nefc is better and should have won and vice versa.

The game happened and if people don't like the result don't play locally. All I'm saying
                          Well that wont work either. You get parents from PA whining about losing to Valeo too. On TS. On MA TS.

Comment

Well that wont work either. You get parents from PA whining about losing to Valeo too. On TS. On MA TS.
                            Time well spent, but I guess today I got sucked in too. Enjoy the spring

Comment

As a parent from a non Valeo or NEFC team I get a kick out of you guys always trying to one up each other on this thread. What is your actual thought process when you sh.it on each other? Fuc.king fascinating stuff...

Comment

As a parent from a non Valeo or NEFC team I get a kick out of you guys always trying to one up each other on this thread. What is your actual thought process when you sh.it on each other? Fuc.king fascinating stuff...
                                it is quite fascinating, isn't it...a true study in adults behaving like toddlers on a playground

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X