Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is Forbes list so different from any other list? You have to draw lines somewhere. If you want to swap Andover for Groton, be my guest. Does it change the conclusion? If you want to make the case that academics and sports correlate you would think the relationship would be stable, year after year. Schools don't change their academic rank overnight so you would expect the athletic success to be just as durable if the correlation is really there.
    See, the A type personalities must be the best in everything, so lists like the Forbes are important to them. What is important to me is that my kid get a good education, (she did) so she can get into a good college, (she did) and in the process enjoy the experience, in her case, by playing on a good soccer team (she did). The benefits of working hard with a group of young ladies with a similar goal can not be underestimated as a life learning lesson.

Comment

At least Forbes didn't list his Alum....Brooks. Interesting!

Comment

co-champions

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Thought I would bump this thread so we can capture some of the historical information in it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X