X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The best South shore club is Valeo!

Come by and try us out. We have 24x7 practices. We have the top team in all 3 genders. Yes I said three. Didn't hear about the 3rd gender? That is because GPS screwed you over and doesn't tell you about it.
    The way Valeo operates, and the leadership at the club reminds me of a club that started the same sort of way in the South Coast region. They started off small, with 2-3 boys teams, and gained some traction with their Futsal teams. They grew quick to 10-12 teams,in 1year, then disappeared. I believe the clubs name was Dragons FC. I thought that the owner passed away, or had to move back to Portugal for health reasons, then the club folded. Is there any connection with Valeo ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The way Valeo operates, and the leadership at the club reminds me of a club that started the same sort of way in the South Coast region. They started off small, with 2-3 boys teams, and gained some traction with their Futsal teams. They grew quick to 10-12 teams,in 1year, then disappeared. I believe the clubs name was Dragons FC. I thought that the owner passed away, or had to move back to Portugal for health reasons, then the club folded. Is there any connection with Valeo ?
      Better hope not. That guy was one bad person which is exactly why the club folded. People started finding out just how bad. Believe that he still owns the futsal rights in this area and now has other people fronting the operation for him so that doesn't happen again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X