Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

08 Weston Pre-Academy

So I heard that Weston 08 pre-academy lost again yesterday to all those 09 kids from Deportivo!

I wish I could have seen some of the faces of those crazy weston parents losing.....LMAO

Only loser parents brag about winning a soccer game at the U10-U11 ages.. Please, worry about your kid making it to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Only loser parents brag about winning a soccer game at the U10-U11 ages.. Please, worry about your kid making it to the next level.
      You must have been one of those parents that walked away yesterday with your tongue in your A**, because your little wanna be WESTON player lost.

Comment

it is the coach

So I heard that Weston 08 pre-academy lost again yesterday to all those 09 kids from Deportivo!

I wish I could have seen some of the faces of those crazy weston parents losing.....LMAO
        **** It is definitely the coach. Hefty can't identify talent, and when he is fortunate enough to have talent because of Weston's brand name, he has not the insight, knowledge, judgment or ability to coach the talent in a way that they develop to their potential. Never before have I seen such destruction of talent by a coach who belongs on the couch watching TV rather than as an instructor of kids who have the potential to be good. Weston will not learn from its mistakes. Instead, it will be repeated. That is the way of the blinders.

So saith the gospel as it is spoken in that tiny little tea hut as wisdom stalls and stays inside.****

Comment

bragging about a u11 game. f u bro.

Comment

score?

What was the score? What kid did Marcelo blame this time for his failures? How does that club not recognize that fault lies not with the talent they attract, but with the Coach who either ignores or ruins that talent through his inability to be a decent coach. Think about -- with the talent that that club attracts and the talent that Marcelo has had on his teams, why is it that he, and only he, has those results? An average coach would do better with the talent that first showed up in the beginning of 2017-2018 season. Yet, after a year of being with Marcelo, that team went from being the best to being middle of the pack. Then, after making some changes, and blaming the kids, that team - with the same coach - has gone from the middle of the pack to the bottom of the pack. They rank third out of the teams Weston fields at that age group.

Who is Marcelo blaming now? When will Weston learn... when?...... anyone care to wager on if / when Weston will learn that it isn't the kids they attract but, instead, it is the coach they have entrusted their future talent with? it is the coach who is the reason the once highly thought of players haven't developed at the pace of their peers? Wager, anyone?

Comment

What was the score? What kid did Marcelo blame this time for his failures? How does that club not recognize that fault lies not with the talent they attract, but with the Coach who either ignores or ruins that talent through his inability to be a decent coach. Think about -- with the talent that that club attracts and the talent that Marcelo has had on his teams, why is it that he, and only he, has those results? An average coach would do better with the talent that first showed up in the beginning of 2017-2018 season. Yet, after a year of being with Marcelo, that team went from being the best to being middle of the pack. Then, after making some changes, and blaming the kids, that team - with the same coach - has gone from the middle of the pack to the bottom of the pack. They rank third out of the teams Weston fields at that age group.

Who is Marcelo blaming now? When will Weston learn... when?...... anyone care to wager on if / when Weston will learn that it isn't the kids they attract but, instead, it is the coach they have entrusted their future talent with? it is the coach who is the reason the once highly thought of players haven't developed at the pace of their peers? Wager, anyone?
              Leave the club we did ! Took two days to figure out !

Comment

No Weston team plays soccer! Kids are talented but it’s a team game. In fact it’s all of Florida this way. Individual based outcomes not that of the team. It’s all kick ball down here ! DA level not much different .

Comment

my weston team plays team soccer, so you can just eat sh¡t and die

Comment

you are so hung up on marcelo.

either you left to deportivo or west pines. i see you . good riddance. keep chasing medals. you are doing your kid a disservice

Comment

It was 3-1. They have talented kids, they just don't place them in the right positions.

Comment

Handyman vs B License... I guess those licenses aren’t that important.

Comment

Handyman vs B License... I guess those licenses aren’t that important.

I guess the handyman is a better coach!!!!

Comment

It's not about winning

Guys, come on -- don't you know -- it isn't about winning at this age. It is about long term development. That's why the first touch isn't that important. That's why it is not important to be in shape - or to develop a real pass instead of a kick pass. It is about long term development so your son can also be a B coach who never did anything as an athlete. Don't you understand?

Comment

It was 3-1. They have talented kids, they just don't place them in the right positions.
                              Really? Talented kids losing to U10 players? Are you serious? Deportivo has more talent on their team period.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X