X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Yelling all the time isn't an effective means of communication
    2) Yelling at children all the time means you shouldn't work with children
    3) Knowing you tell too much but can't change your behavior means you're hopeless. People can change when they want to change

Time for a new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ***typical. the reason kids don't listen and are disrespectful is because morons like you as one of their parents. but, be sure they can have latest gadget in their hands.***

What a whiny little girl you are; players don’t listen, blah blah blah. My u12 daughter is more manly and less of a complainer that you are, as is virtually every U12 female club player I’ve met. Call your mother if you want to cry, I’ve got her number if you need it.

Comment

Forget about Soccer, put her in a embrodery class or cooking Class. Let's be realistic here.

Comment

Forget about Soccer, put her in a embrodery class or cooking Class. Let's be realistic here.
          You are part of the toxic nature of youth soccer. My girls do far tougher things than play club soccer, from other sports to maintain straight A’s. Instead of self reflection, carrying on an adult-like conversation you go right to the lowest denominator and blame the child. Yea you!

Comment

1) Yelling all the time isn't an effective means of communication
            2) Yelling at children all the time means you shouldn't work with children
            3) Knowing you tell too much but can't change your behavior means you're hopeless. People can change when they want to change

Time for a new coach.
            bingo, do we really want to exposed to the idea that screaming is the answer to our problems, or for their childhood memories of soccer to be screaming parents and coaches?

Comment

There's plenty of coaches out there. Find one that connects with your kid. Sometimes all it takes is a year to get their groove back + mature some more. It can make all the difference.

Comment

You are part of the toxic nature of youth soccer. My girls do far tougher things than play club soccer, from other sports to maintain straight A’s. Instead of self reflection, carrying on an adult-like conversation you go right to the lowest denominator and blame the child. Yea you!
                No one is blaming anyone, we're just having an adult conversation on what's the best for the Child. You must be one real feminist if you think your daughter is to good for Cooking classes. Get over yourself.

Comment

No one is blaming anyone, we're just having an adult conversation on what's the best for the Child. You must be one real feminist if you think your daughter is to good for Cooking classes. Get over yourself.
                  Your implication was that the child isn’t tough enough for soccer...because the OP doesn’t want her daughter to have to tolerate a coach that screams throughout the game. Whatever your hang up is with feminists is simply a red herring. Like I wrote earlier, you are part of the problem with youth soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X