Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has Rush become relevant with these couple self promoting threads.
    Nope.

Kind of like you at your job. Keep flippin those burgers. When you're done, there's a deep fryer calling your name.

Comment

Awww, the little rec daddy who has to squat to pee got his feeling hurt. His little Mia rod the pine so now has to lash out like a three year old, stomping his feet and cursing. Your wife must be one lonely woman.
      I do squat to pee, since I was 2. Somehow having a vag!na now makes me the weaker sex? I guarantee that I can take a harder pounding than you. But I bet you're better at receiving anal than I am.

Funny how your only go-to insult is a generalized reference to a child's ability to kick a ball and then claim a lonely wife. Only impotent rec daddies talk about things that bother them. I want to hear more about your personal experiences. Please expand.

Comment

I do squat to pee, since I was 2. Somehow having a vag!na now makes me the weaker sex? I guarantee that I can take a harder pounding than you. But I bet you're better at receiving anal than I am.

Funny how your only go-to insult is a generalized reference to a child's ability to kick a ball and then claim a lonely wife. Only impotent rec daddies talk about things that bother them. I want to hear more about your personal experiences. Please expand.
        Daaaammmnnn. #micthrownoutdawindow

Comment

Let's face it Rush has lost lots of talent in the last 5 years. It happens on both the boys and girls side but, the girls side is a fraction of what it used to be. Maybe they will leverage this along with National Rush programs to attempt to keep some of the West Orange population from bleeding to other clubs.

Comment

Looks like more players Friday/Saturday than Wednesday so it might be true.
            They sent players to the 04, 02 and 00...not bad for the players to experience this level of play

Comment

They sent players to the 04, 02 and 00...not bad for the players to experience this level of play
              Why would any decent DA club use PT players? DA is supposed to be the highest level of youth soccer competition. There should be a wait list to join. If a club is reaching out to other clubs and asking for their best, it means their actual product is crap. And the poster child for crap soccer is definitely Boca United.

Comment

Walk like a woman and talk like man. No wonder everyone reading your dribble is confused. Suppose the ridiculous hashtag quotes should have given it away though. However, since you corrected the assumption, instead of ragging your flaccid husband, the fault is actually yours as the postman clearly rings twice at your house. Kids are probably not even his.

Comment

Why would any decent DA club use PT players? DA is supposed to be the highest level of youth soccer competition. There should be a wait list to join. If a club is reaching out to other clubs and asking for their best, it means their actual product is crap. And the poster child for crap soccer is definitely Boca United.
                  Had to have high, high hopes for a living
                  Shooting for the stars when I couldn't make a killing
                  Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision
                  Always had high, high hopes

Didn't know how but I always had a feeling
                  I was gonna be that one in a million

Comment

Walk like a woman and talk like man. No wonder everyone reading your dribble is confused. Suppose the ridiculous hashtag quotes should have given it away though. However, since you corrected the assumption, instead of ragging your flaccid husband, the fault is actually yours as the postman clearly rings twice at your house. Kids are probably not even his.
                    LMFAO. That's the best you can come back with? Cliches? What a douche!

Comment

Yes, "Panic" is the right term for this one.

Comment

Real talk

Comment

They can not even field teams let alone with quality players

Comment

Let's face it Rush has lost lots of talent in the last 5 years. It happens on both the boys and girls side but, the girls side is a fraction of what it used to be. Maybe they will leverage this along with National Rush programs to attempt to keep some of the West Orange population from bleeding to other clubs.
                            And this is a true statement. Past 5 years it's been run without regard to offering more then the basic cookie cutter model. Now that other clubs have taken good players they are now looking for ways to retain current membership. Rush is a good rec. club but there are better options out their for development and top competition for the top players.

Comment

Still you don’t get it do you . The federation asked them to partner that’s why and gave them special roster rules . It’s very simple the GDA wants to make it work because of the ECNL so they are bending to make it work .Other clubs to follow .

Comment

Still you don’t get it do you . The federation asked them to partner that’s why and gave them special roster rules . It’s very simple the GDA wants to make it work because of the ECNL so they are bending to make it work .Other clubs to follow .
                                Ugh, I really hate stupid people. Your reply makes no sense to the comment made. #kingofdafvckingmorons

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X