Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who cares about Grubway? This is about celebrating a great achievement by a local college program. Talk about the attention span of a knat.
    Do knats have shorter attention spans than gnats?

Comment

News flash: UB is still a local college program.

Also, MN has lived in the US for longer than he hasn’t. Don’t know about the assistant but my guess would be he has as well.

What a colossal waste of time to look up their roster and not post a link, but rather proceed to type out the country of each player. SMH.

What does “Only 1 CT even plays” mean? Assume you mean a CT player, if so, why didn’t you write Connecticut in your typed out list.

So, let’s get this straight, you won’t cheer on any local college programs of the majority of their roster is not local?
      Some folks just hate NM. He's built a solid program at a mediocre school in a bad location. If anything that says a lot about his salesmanship :). What other CT schools have been in final 4 recently in any division?

Comment

News flash: UB is still a local college program.

Also, MN has lived in the US for longer than he hasn’t. Don’t know about the assistant but my guess would be he has as well.

What a colossal waste of time to look up their roster and not post a link, but rather proceed to type out the country of each player. SMH.

What does “Only 1 CT even plays” mean? Assume you mean a CT player, if so, why didn’t you write Connecticut in your typed out list.

So, let’s get this straight, you won’t cheer on any local college programs of the majority of their roster is not local?
        No, I dont support his program. I have a problem with a coach that has one job where he offers training to young kids with college aspirations, and another job where he fields a team of almost exclusively foreign players.

Im not saying its right, or wrong. I just dont like it, and therefore refuse to support his college program.

Comment

No, I dont support his program. I have a problem with a coach that has one job where he offers training to young kids with college aspirations, and another job where he fields a team of almost exclusively foreign players.

Im not saying its right, or wrong. I just dont like it, and therefore refuse to support his college program.
          Being a youth coach is extra $ in his pockets. His primary job is as a college coach and as such he will bring players he thinks are the most qualified AND who can get to UB. CFC parents want something more for their kids than UB and CFC does well by them (well, United kids anyway). UB isn't that different than many other D2 program who have a high % of foreign students (easier to get them past admissions). HE's doing what he needs to to win, and hs is winning.

Comment

Who cares what you think , you’re a deadbeat that’s posting on TS about a BILLIONAIRE who graduated from UB. You’re pissed because debt to your high flyer University is still owed after all these years and your Major was a skill taught to post on TS .... you’re a loser.

Millions of Americans agree and continue to buy Subway sandwiches. Go ask the Blimpie owners where they went wrong.
            Subway is a ponzi scheme.

If I gave you a half million bucks and said invest it however you like, 1 in a 1,000,000 might chose a subway franchise. In 10 years, Subway will be like Long John Silver

Comment

If I gave you a half million bucks and said invest it however you like, 1 in a 1,000,000 might chose a subway franchise. In 10 years, Subway will be like Long John Silver
              Me likes Long Dong Silver, he make sum good movies.

Comment

who the fuk cares about Subway? Anyway, with the way the state is losing jobs I don't think we want a major employer going belly up any time soon.

Go back to bashing MN.

Comment

You’re comparing a fried nasty heart attack fish place to Subway?
                  Subway has over 42,000 locations in 112 countries and Growing, I’d say they are doing well but of course there’s many new startups with different ideas that a half million bucks could do better in. No different than most franchises that have flooded the market. Being first on the block is a risk with 1/2 mil and some may want their dough to be safe with a company that’s doing it right.
                  You may not like the food but it caters to all and that includes the health nuts.

Comment

Being a youth coach is extra $ in his pockets. His primary job is as a college coach and as such he will bring players he thinks are the most qualified AND who can get to UB. CFC parents want something more for their kids than UB and CFC does well by them (well, United kids anyway). UB isn't that different than many other D2 program who have a high % of foreign students (easier to get them past admissions). HE's doing what he needs to to win, and hs is winning.
                    Who are you kidding, the only reasons those internationals come is they don't know the area and he gives them money.

Comment

Good luck today to ub and the girls.
                      Ub would beat every d1 team in the state period.....yes all the d1 schools in ct ub beats them

Comment

Who are you kidding, the only reasons those internationals come is they don't know the area and he gives them money.
                        As do other D2 schools. Some programs have entire rosters of international players, especially on the men's side. Most can attend university for free at home.

Comment

Good luck today to ub and the girls.
                          Ub would beat every d1 team in the state period.....yes all the d1 schools in ct ub beats them
                          Yeah, except they lost to Yale badly when they played pre-season and would likely lose to UConn as well. The others, maybe.

Comment

Yeah, except they lost to Yale badly when they played pre-season and would likely lose to UConn as well. The others, maybe.
                            UB would lose to CCSU as well.

Comment

0-0 halftime of UB final4 game vs San Diego

Comment

1-0 UB with the lead 25 minutes left

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X