Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who gives a crap about the journalist anyway? He was not an american journalist so who cares? Just BS story telling by the media so they can sell there goods. Then politicians use this as BS propaganda to to attack the rival party....then of coarse little PUSS_ies like you can be offended by something....you are all so pathetic.
    Your hero is the pussy. Does not even have the balls to listen to the tape. Poor baby does not want to hear the suffering.

Comment

Post your Dumb non-soccer comments here

Your hero is the pussy. Does not even have the balls to listen to the tape. Poor baby does not want to hear the suffering.
      My hero took the toughest job on earth as the american president for no salary,
      My hero has hired more blacks, hispanics and other minorities for super hi profile positions because they were highly qualified.
      My hero is doing his best fighting career politicians on both sides to better all of us.
      My hero is trying to eradicate MS 13 in our country to help keep us all safe (even it it means making tough decisions that a lot of P_SSY people like you will be offended by).

All you idiots are letting your own pathetic personal feelings cloud logical decision making...because you are a whiny baby....boohoo. you kids are probably little P___SYs like you while your wife (i'm sure wishes for a real man that drives a bad ass truck)....WIMP.

Comment

My hero has hired more blacks, hispanics and other minorities for super hi profile positions because they were highly qualified.
        My hero is doing his best fighting career politicians on both sides to better all of us.
        My hero is trying to eradicate MS 13 in our country to help keep us all safe (even it it means making tough decisions that a lot of P_SSY people like you will be offended by).

All you idiots are letting your own pathetic personal feelings cloud logical decision making...because you are a whiny baby....boohoo. you kids are probably little P___SYs like you while your wife (i'm sure wishes for a real man that drives a bad ass truck)....WIMP.
        Man up and listen to the tape tough guy.

Comment

Child thinks he can engineer the truth to bend to his will. He sits on his golden toilet and puts his fingers in his ears and throws out reporters that shine a light on the ugly truth but a thuggish murder is a thuggish murder and the truth is the truth. Sorry.

Comment

You should do research on the topics for which you speak of. These topics on surface sound amazing however, if you begin your fact finding and actually take the time to peel the layers of such oddly specific identification of cultural progress by race and ethnicity and fear mongering by relating systematic ethnic issues by comparison to the nations perspective of "white" bench marks, you'd be rather concerned about all persons of our country and how the rules and rights set forth are not in favor of everyone.

Comment

Your hero made way more money by directing money to his hotels for government functions. Not taking a salary is a distraction.

Your hero lied and people like you believe it blindly. This is just false.

Your hero does anything that will help HIS bottom line. He doesn't care about anyone else.

Your hero goes after MS13 only, because he tries his best to tie them into all immigrants. This feeds his base, and his build the wall nonsense. All to try to get him elected. He couldn't care less what happens to people who actually live in the areas where the gangs are. It's all about talking points.

As for you, it is better to be quiet and let people think you are ignorant, then open your mouth and erase all doubt.

A person who has to use profanity, just means he doesn't have the vocabulary to adequately express himself.

Comment

The about post was for the Trumpster, not you.

Comment

Child thinks he can engineer the truth to bend to his will. He sits on his golden toilet and puts his fingers in his ears and throws out reporters that shine a light on the ugly truth but a thuggish murder is a thuggish murder and the truth is the truth. Sorry.
                  I agree. Hillary and Bill have caused more deaths than one can speak of. I'm glad we are in agreement. I remember when Bill Clinton allowed 800,000 blacks to get murdered with machetes in Rwanda. Don't worry the blacks are waking up to the racist ways of the democrat party. As Mrs. Hotsauce Hillary Clinton likes to say, "Blacks all look a like". GO Trump. 2020 gonna be a lot of angry democrat racists that's for sure.

Comment

BC and DT can go fight it out for who is the scummiest for all we care. We will be done with both of them soon enough. Bye bye boys.

Comment

My hero took....

5 draft deferments for bone spurs and played on his college bowling team.
                      Fixed it for you

Bob Mueller, James Comey, John McCain, John Kerry...those are real men.

Comment

I agree. Hillary and Bill have caused more deaths than one can speak of. I'm glad we are in agreement. I remember when Bill Clinton allowed 800,000 blacks to get murdered with machetes in Rwanda. Don't worry the blacks are waking up to the racist ways of the democrat party. As Mrs. Hotsauce Hillary Clinton likes to say, "Blacks all look a like". GO Trump. 2020 gonna be a lot of angry democrat racists that's for sure.
                        The world failed the people of Rwanda

Comment

He does his best tweeting in the am during his morning constitutional

Comment

Are you speaking for "the blacks"?

Comment

Typical Trump supporter BS and spin. No one agreed with you. You're just not intelligent enough to realize that. Or you're just a troll, trying to excite everyone. Or both...

Comment

The world failed the people of Rwanda
                                Typical democrat RACIST blame everyone else response. Bill Clinton failed the people of Rwanda. I'm sure you think like Hillary Clinton who thinks all Blacks look alike.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X