Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...and it keeps going. Why is anyone entertaining this bigoted and ignorant way of thinking?

Please stop referring to a group of people as "the blacks". Or any reference to a culture and ethnicity for which you are unfamiliar. Please refer to the "whites" on a going forward basis.
    Thanks for telling us how to speak and think. Very fascist, i mean liberal of you lol. Malcolm X on WHITE LIBERALS. The WHITE LIBERAL is a fox. “The WHITE liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man”. lol. The white liberal democrats think that blacks are too stupid to figure out how to get photo ID and too stupid to figure out how to vote. You and your democrat WHITE liberal friends are the bigots. You'll figure it out one day lol

Comment

Wow. There are people really out here referring to a group of people as "the blacks"

"...we helped the blacks"

"the blacks now have jobs"

"the blacks..."

Wow...this thread just stepped into the 1960s
      or, I'm not a racist but...

or I have black friends...

Comment

or, I'm not a racist but...

or I have black friends...
        Mr Fox but you are a racist and you have no black friends lol. You're just a liberal WHITE boy who votes democrat because you are ignorant to your racist democrat liberal history that is only getting worse within the the democrat party. But I understand. It's not easy when you're a fox. You'll eventually figure it out.

Comment

Oh give up already. DTs Birther garbage was one of the ugliest, most blatenly racsist campaigns this country has ever seen.
          Period. No running from that.

Comment

Thanks for telling us how to speak and think. Very fascist, i mean liberal of you lol. Malcolm X on WHITE LIBERALS. The WHITE LIBERAL is a fox. “The WHITE liberal is the worst enemy to America, and the worst enemy to the black man”. lol. The white liberal democrats think that blacks are too stupid to figure out how to get photo ID and too stupid to figure out how to vote. You and your democrat WHITE liberal friends are the bigots. You'll figure it out one day lol
            No more entertaining you. You are in fact a sample of why we remain in the state of flux with regards to the separation of people by race or creed. Generic statements regarding political groups is one thing - A person of another race speaking on the rights and systematic and historical conflict of a different race in this country is a whole different thing.

Your rhetoric is incomprehensible. So as such, I cannot relate to a person who clearly has no understanding of the facts for which they are trying to counterpoint.

Good luck to the rest of you who will continue to allow this person to speak in this manner and will engage this behavior going forward.

Comment

No more entertaining you. You are in fact a sample of why we remain in the state of flux with regards to the separation of people by race or creed. Generic statements regarding political groups is one thing - A person of another race speaking on the rights and systematic and historical conflict of a different race in this country is a whole different thing.

Your rhetoric is incomprehensible. So as such, I cannot relate to a person who clearly has no understanding of the facts for which they are trying to counterpoint.

Good luck to the rest of you who will continue to allow this person to speak in this manner and will engage this behavior going forward.
              Mrs Fox you make no valid points because you are a typical racist white liberal who votes for the racist democrat party. I pointed out many examples and facts and you provide nothing. You accept your racist roots because you know democrats are the party of the KKK. You are complacent with Hillary Clinton's mentor being a former KKK member in Robert Byrd and you have no problem with Obama praising him upon his death. You are fox. A White Liberal and the emery of the black community. Go away with your pathetic behavior that allows 800,000 blacks to be murdered in Rwanda and the 1000s of blacks to be murdered on the streets of Chicago. The party that aborts millions of black babies. Of course you would not want me to speak because you are a racist and a fascist. I only speak the truth. Make an argument or just go back to your rascist democrat party and let intelligent educated people who understand history speak and maybe you'll learn something. I doubt it though.

Comment

Period. No running from that.
                it goes back further, Central Park 5.

Comment

it goes back further, Central Park 5.
                  Like all good racists it probably goes back generations. No child is born all judgmental about skin color. They learn it and then pass it along and so on and so on.

Comment

Like all good racists it probably goes back generations. No child is born all judgmental about skin color. They learn it and then pass it along and so on and so on.
                    True that. Racists raise racists. Fred and Donnie were sued for rent discrimination, and there's some evidence Fred was part of a white supremacist group.

Comment

Post your Dumb non-soccer comments here

Mrs Fox you make no valid points because you are a typical racist white liberal who votes for the racist democrat party. I pointed out many examples and facts and you provide nothing. You accept your racist roots because you know democrats are the party of the KKK. You are complacent with Hillary Clinton's mentor being a former KKK member in Robert Byrd and you have no problem with Obama praising him upon his death. You are fox. A White Liberal and the emery of the black community. Go away with your pathetic behavior that allows 800,000 blacks to be murdered in Rwanda and the 1000s of blacks to be murdered on the streets of Chicago. The party that aborts millions of black babies. Of course you would not want me to speak because you are a racist and a fascist. I only speak the truth. Make an argument or just go back to your rascist democrat party and let intelligent educated people who understand history speak and maybe you'll learn something. I doubt it though.

Good Morning You Dumb-_SS P_SSY Liberals.....What are we offended by today????!!!

Comment

Ugly racism for starters. All day, every day.

Comment

Awe you have a nice soul....Racism has been going on for 1000s of years...Get over it and get rid of your pathtetic P_SSY Feelings, they do nothing for you...You are weak and you make me sick.

Comment

I'm racist against racists..........and You are an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm racist against racists..........and You are an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Easy there SCRUFFY

Comment

Awe you have a nice soul....Racism has been going on for 1000s of years...Get over it and get rid of your pathtetic P_SSY Feelings, they do nothing for you...You are weak and you make me sick.
                                Yes it would be a shame to live in a more civil society wouldn't it?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X