• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatorade National Player of the Year Signs with UCONN

https://uconnhuskies.com/news/2018/1...-the-year.aspx

Congrats

Comment

good for her and good signing for the program. Glad it worked out for her.

Comment

Haters can say whatever they want but there is nothing this young lady hasn't accomplished in her high school career! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          good for her and good signing for the program. Glad it worked out for her.
          its one player! what else does the HC have coming in? hopefully more than what she recruited last year.

Comment

Congrats to her.

We knew this already.

Comment

Congrats to her.

We knew this already.
              You knew she was the National Gatorade Player of the year

Comment

Haters can say whatever they want but there is nothing this young lady hasn't accomplished in her high school career! Congrats!
                I don’t think anyone is hating? People are certainly entitled to their opinion though. I’m sure she’s a great kid, but YU players have had a habit of washing out in college. Hopefully she will be different. I’m rooting for her.

And the HS accolades mean nothing. They are political. Everyone knows that. Full credit to her HS coach for having connections and supporting her, but come on. There are 50 players in CA alone that are ten times the player she is. That’s not a knock. She is excellent. But she’s not a UCLA or Stanford caliber player. She’s not even the next tier. If UConn is banking on her to turn around their fortunes, they’re in trouble. Ten of her would be a start, but her alone, no.

Comment

I don’t think anyone is hating? People are certainly entitled to their opinion though. I’m sure she’s a great kid, but YU players have had a habit of washing out in college. Hopefully she will be different. I’m rooting for her.

And the HS accolades mean nothing. They are political. Everyone knows that. Full credit to her HS coach for having connections and supporting her, but come on. There are 50 players in CA alone that are ten times the player she is. That’s not a knock. She is excellent. But she’s not a UCLA or Stanford caliber player. She’s not even the next tier. If UConn is banking on her to turn around their fortunes, they’re in trouble. Ten of her would be a start, but her alone, no.
                  CA plays HS soccer in the winter so I’m guessing it’s a different award. That takes out the top kids. Texas the same.

Comment

CA plays HS soccer in the winter so I’m guessing it’s a different award. That takes out the top kids. Texas the same.
                    Really? Good kid, and good not great soccer player is what poster meant, irrespective of time of season high school plays.

Comment

She’s a great player. Good for UConn.

Comment

Agree. Go huskies

Comment

She’s a great player. Good for UConn.
                          She's an appropriate player for UCONN

Comment

She's an appropriate player for UCONN
                            let's put it this way she is better then your daughter!

Comment

let's put it this way she is better then your daughter!
                              She's better than most in the state. But its a small state. she also can't save flailing UCONN.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X