Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not my experience. At least on the girls side. The craziest people I have encountered were at South Shore Select. LOL

I would add that your reference to "demographic" bothers me a bit. I think unfortunately when some people are over the top they are "just annoying" and when others are over the top they are "scary". I don't blame you for that perspective but our society suffers from it. One of the things I like about Bayside is the diversity. Even the coaches are a mix of South American, Portuguese, English, etc. I find that part appealing
    Well said. One of the most enjoyable aspects of child my being part of Bayside is the opportunity to develop diverse relationships with parents and coaches. This also extends down to the players as well.

To the OP's reference to "demographic", shame on you and glad you are not part of the Bayside community.

Comment

Public Service Announcement: If you're going to respond to your own post, don't start with "Well said." It's a dead giveaway.

Comment

Public Service Announcement: If you're going to respond to your own post, don't start with "Well said." It's a dead giveaway.
        Public Service Announcement: It is possible for two TS posters to have the same opinion and reaction to an ignorant poster.

Public Service Announcement: When being called out take your medicine and go back to spewing Surf talking points vs accusing me of being the same poster.

Comment

Public Service Announcement: It is possible for two TS posters to have the same opinion and reaction to an ignorant poster.

Public Service Announcement: When being called out take your medicine and go back to spewing Surf talking points vs accusing me of being the same poster.
          Touchy, touchy. I stand corrected, you may very well be someone else. But your reaction illustrates the point about how Bayside parents and/or coaches skew toward "hothead."

Comment

We've been involved with Bruno, NEFC and Bayside. Bayside by far has the highest quality coaches and the most skilled kids. Their kids have been so well trained and play at a much more advanced level then the other clubs. Competition in practices is better than in games.

Comment

We've been involved with Bruno, NEFC and Bayside. Bayside by far has the highest quality coaches and the most skilled kids. Their kids have been so well trained and play at a much more advanced level then the other clubs. Competition in practices is better than in games.
              Yes. Proven track record.
              Just please get rid of the fence. I hate looking through it. And it is embarrassing what it says about the parents.
              Does the new field have fencing?

Comment

Yes. Proven track record.
                Just please get rid of the fence. I hate looking through it. And it is embarrassing what it says about the parents.
                Does the new field have fencing?
                A little shorter... maybe the parents are getting better haha!

Comment

Touchy, touchy. I stand corrected, you may very well be someone else. But your reaction illustrates the point about how Bayside parents and/or coaches skew toward "hothead."
                  Funny. Simply stating I am uncomfortable with use of “demographics” and that I find the diversity of bayside a plus for the development of kids for which you come back with your PSA. Not really sure how that skews to hothead. That said fine with you thinking I am a borderline hothead. Better than the complete bonehead you have made of yourself with these posts.

Focus more on getting your players ready for the EDP season and less on other clubs.

Comment

Actually, the poster responded to me with "Well said". I agree. LOL

Comment

This definitely sounds like a Surf coach. Go away! Good luck in EDP and finding a job in two years after Surf folds. I hear the midwest is nice.

Comment

Bruno Practices in Rehoboth at Millot Field.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X