Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Liverpool is going to be a force in a few years. The young boys and girls in RI are getting excellent training.
    No idea. Probably not. Plymouth would be a long drive anyhow. But good luck.

Comment

Liverpoo is a joke. I just threw up in my mouth.

Comment

Classless comment. Liverpool has wonderful families and talented kids. Love the coaches so don’t be immature about what you don’t know.

Comment

Liverpoo is a joke. I just threw up in my mouth.
          Might want to stop the drinking so early in the day. Bad for your liver and some of your players’ families might see you drunk and making a fool.

Comment

Good one! Didn’t even consider that classless post was from a day drinker.

Comment

No idea. Probably not. Plymouth would be a long drive anyhow. But good luck.
              Plymouth? The RI Liverpool kids get trained here in RI at St Andrews and the Longplex. They are getting great training. Lucky kids. Love those coaches!

Comment

Plymouth? The RI Liverpool kids get trained here in RI at St Andrews and the Longplex. They are getting great training. Lucky kids. Love those coaches!
                Is the longplex in central RI or South? Honestly never heard of Liverpool in RI. Is Juventus also coming to RI, someone said that? Anyone know where they will be based?
                Seems like to many clubs for to few players.

Comment

Is the longplex in central RI or South? Honestly never heard of Liverpool in RI. Is Juventus also coming to RI, someone said that? Anyone know where they will be based?
                  Seems like to many clubs for to few players.
                  Juve supposedly hired someone from GPS RI, so I would expect them to try and stay where GPS RI trained and played.

Longplex is a new indoor complex in Tiverton.

Comment

Everyone can see that Bayside is losing their most talented players left and right, on both the girls and boys sides. It is literally a parade out the back door. Recently there have been obvious signs that club management is becoming desperate. As a small club with very limited financial resources, does Bayside have any kind of a future?

Any honest person would say that they have serious doubts that Bayside will survive beyond another year or two. That sounds harsh, but it is true.

Bayside has always survived because they had many of the best players in RI, but this is no longer true. Bayside has never been known for having good coaches because most of their staff are terrible and we all know it. They offered players and families some prestige because they had some strong players because they have always been effective recruiters of talent (but certainly not developers of talent).

With RI Surf knocking at the door and much better clubs from Mass being a close enough drive, families in RI now have choices that goes beyond the rec soccer that Bruno and Mach 1 offer. Bayside's teams are getting much, much weaker and the prestige is gone.

Bayside doesn't have the coaches or the pathway to compete. DPL is utter crap and everyone knows.

What does the future hold for Bayside other than a death spiral?
                    This right here is a Hail Mary from a club that can’t get into a league with quality competition, is entangled in GPS / Surf mess and most recently saw its coaches receive demand letters for poaching. Players only leave bayside for ECNL / Revs / DA and do so with the blessing of the coaches. Nice touch going to ma board to direct attention to all the fine work being done this beautiful Sunday on the R.I. board. Let’s see how many more posts of desperation you can muster before the clock strikes midnight.

Comment

Juve supposedly hired someone from GPS RI, so I would expect them to try and stay where GPS RI trained and played.

Longplex is a new indoor complex in Tiverton.
                      Ok thanks, Tiverton is pretty much MA. Is this where the Lincoln franchise that was mentioned practices?
                      We would drive past Bruno, Bayside and Nefc to get to Tiverton.

Comment

Ok thanks, Tiverton is pretty much MA. Is this where the Lincoln franchise that was mentioned practices?
                        We would drive past Bruno, Bayside and Nefc to get to Tiverton.
                        There is a new Liverpool region based in the area around Longplex.

As far as the Lincoln Liverpool group, I believe Lincoln has an agreement with Liverpool, similar to what South County has (had?) with NEFC and previously had with GPS. Not sure if Bayside has a formal agreement with East Providence or just a lot of connections there.

Comment

Just woke from a nightmare of a psycho Bayside coach screaming at his team but not being able to get across his point to the players as they stared back with confused looks. This was my two boys a couple of years ago before I moved them to a real soccer club. Best move I ever made for them.

Bayside is a complete joke. It is the place where soccer dreams go to die.

Comment

Just woke from a nightmare of a psycho Bayside coach screaming at his team but not being able to get across his point to the players as they stared back with confused looks. This was my two boys a couple of years ago before I moved them to a real soccer club. Best move I ever made for them.

Bayside is a complete joke. It is the place where soccer dreams go to die.
                            Wow. I think every Bayside parent has lived that experience.

Comment

Half of Bayside parents think that is good coaching because that is all they get from Bayside. Incredible.

Wow. I think every Bayside parent has lived that experience.

Comment

It is borderline child abuse.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X