X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nysc

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Always liked watching women's tennis, for that matter. Maybe minus some of the grunting though (not all of it).
    I like the sound effects the woman tennis players make. It makes me feel "frisky" :)

Personally watching men play tennis and or soccer is gay (no offense to anyone, just my opinion).

Comment

I like the sound effects the woman tennis players make. It makes me feel "frisky" :)

Personally watching men play tennis and or soccer is gay (no offense to anyone, just my opinion).
      Non taken. Women's pro soccer has a huge number of gay supporters. Who cares. A dollar is a dollar regardless of the sexual orientation of the fan spending it.

Comment

lmao! yea no flopping in the mens game.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RNOZVS_L2k
        what your point, that must of very painful, and he wasn't ready for it, which makes it worse.

Comment

what your point, that must of very painful, and he wasn't ready for it, which makes it worse.
          Here, let me correct my sentence before the spelling nazi comments!

What’s your point? That must of been very painful, and he wasn't ready for it, which makes it worse!

Comment

The old "flopping" argument. It's always the first refuge of those who know nothing about football. Typical uneducated American (in terms of "soccer").
            Agree. Flopping is essential to the game.

Comment

YEah, but its such a small part of the game that knowledgeable fans ignore it. It happens in EVERY sport too, American football, hoops, etc. In baseball they call it gamesmanship.
              NBA fines players for flopping.

Comment

NBA fines players for flopping.
                You dont follow football very closely, do you? Players have been suspended for diving. Players are fined and suspended in many leagues.

Comment

You dont follow football very closely, do you? Players have been suspended for diving. Players are fined and suspended in many leagues.
                  I was responding to the comment about other sports.

Comment

is that the fat lady I hear?

Comment

New York Soccer Club
                      @NewYork_SC
                      FEELING LOST WITHOUT DA SOCCER?⠀
                      Join us for a webinar with Sports Psychologist Amanda Ferranti. ⠀

Learn how to ⠀
                      • Manage Emotions ⠀
                      • Focus Attention ⠀
                      • Regulate Energy⠀⠀
                      ⠀⠀
                      4/23⠀
                      7:00pm⠀⠀
                      Register today - https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_...RPeXCuFryhoyBA

Comment

is that the fat lady I hear?
                        OK, I have been putting on a few pounds, but I didn't think I sounded like a lady. However, I was just singing "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye"

Comment

Sitting waiting for NYSC to tell us they are in Boys ECNL

Comment

Sitting waiting for NYSC to tell us they are in Boys ECNL
                            Perhaps hold your breath??

Comment

New York Soccer Club is confirming the announcement made by US Soccer on Wednesday, April 15th, that the USSDA Development Boys & Girls Academy is has been terminated, effective immediately.

This announcement from US Soccer was never formally communicated, nor discussed with our Academy club members, and the lack of communication from US Soccer is disappointing.

Rumors of such an announcement have been circulating through the soccer community in recent days, and in response to these rumors, the Northeast Regions’ DA clubs have been working in tandem on solidifying a unified solution, in anticipation of the recent USSF announcement.

New York Soccer Club and our neighboring Northeast Region DA clubs have committed to continuing the highest level of youth soccer development, as a group, and in conjunction with DA clubs from around the nation.

We applaud the communication, effort, and willingness of the neighboring DA clubs to work together, prepare and provide the best youth developmental environment for the future.

There are a number of solutions at hand, and once the best and final decision is confirmed, we will notify our New York Soccer Club families ASAP.

These are unprecedented times, and this recent news does not help. We’re kindly asking for your trust and patience, to make the best decision possible for our club members and youth soccer as a whole.

These decisions should not be rushed or forced. Ultimately, New York Soccer Club, in unison with our neighboring DA clubs will make the best decision possible after concluding due diligence on all options.

We thank you for your trust and understanding during these difficult times.

Thank you very much,

Christian Gonzalez

To showcase our clubs' solidarity, the below clubs have agreed to this message:
                              [Logos and names of academy directors of: NYSC, FCW, BWG, Met Oval, Sea Coast, Oakwood, Empire United, Cedar Stars Bergen, Beachside and Boston Bolts]

Comment

HahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHa hahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHaha hahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahaha hahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahaha hahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahaha haHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahaha HahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahahaHa hahahahahaHahahahahahaHahahahahaha

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X