Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thats ridiculous and kids will be lucky to play or play 5 minutes a game ..14 I the perfect number
    Sounds like the 03/04 team. They seem to be trying anything to get any wins.

Comment

Sounds like the 03/04 team. They seem to be trying anything to get any wins.
      U17 are playing with 2004 and about damn time they start winning in OC.

Comment

U17 are playing with 2004 and about damn time they start winning in OC.
        Beating Kendall and Inter not much with respect to "winning".

Comment

Beating Kendall and Inter not much with respect to "winning".
          The 05 team lost again today to a non MLS team in south Florida. Now limping into the winter break having not won a single league or cup match shouldn't the coach be removed?

Comment

The 05 team lost again today to a non MLS team in south Florida. Now limping into the winter break having not won a single league or cup match shouldn't the coach be removed?
            And 03/04 ties coached by U15 coach

Comment

0-8-2 record. Just hire a soccer mom from the sideline because she could get those results for free!!

Comment

0-8-2 record. Just hire a soccer mom from the sideline because she could get those results for free!!
                The coaches don’t speak English so if a soccer mom is going to coach find one who is bilingual.

Comment

JC must have been at a job interview.

Comment

Wow I don't understand JC is a great coach and I am sure he will be a great DA DOC so I am shock about his reviews. The OC is not going to win or look great the first real year sorry it takes time. But as far and JC is concerned he should be a great one for years to come just hang in there. Our sons have had great training and coaching from JC over the years and one thing is for sure parents should not control there kids or coach kids when JC is training or coaching or your kid will sit .

Comment

JC must have been at a job interview.
                      Not sure where he was but not on the sidelines. Only one poster is complaining, the rest of us are happy and see the improvement. I would say, the last game the team was flat. However last two they were great.

Comment

Not sure where he was but not on the sidelines. Only one poster is complaining, the rest of us are happy and see the improvement. I would say, the last game the team was flat. However last two they were great.
                        on the 03/04 team is not good and boys not happy. smart parents are not either. I am one of them. son plays every game and he has been with oc for multiple years. not having your coach there is a big deal, not wining games you should easily is a big deal. this is a cluster f yet again. my son is a pretty positive kid but on the way home Saturday he was pissed.

Comment

Wow I don't understand JC is a great coach and I am sure he will be a great DA DOC so I am shock about his reviews. The OC is not going to win or look great the first real year sorry it takes time. But as far and JC is concerned he should be a great one for years to come just hang in there. Our sons have had great training and coaching from JC over the years and one thing is for sure parents should not control there kids or coach kids when JC is training or coaching or your kid will sit .
                          Orlando market is not the same as south Florida. Just because they speak spanish up here does not mean they can play.

Comment

on the 03/04 team is not good and boys not happy. smart parents are not either. I am one of them. son plays every game and he has been with oc for multiple years. not having your coach there is a big deal, not wining games you should easily is a big deal. this is a cluster f yet again. my son is a pretty positive kid but on the way home Saturday he was pissed.
                            Did the coach give the team notice he wasn't going to be there or did he just not show up?

Comment

Did the coach give the team notice he wasn't going to be there or did he just not show up?
                              Oh come on now you’re not talking about an amateur coach. Stop the non-sense.

Comment

When is MN leaving? Moron posters and their rumors. OC is straightening the ship...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X