Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    JM is a lot more personalable AH is very full of himself for someone who has never done anything He will get caught out for sure in the next 2 years once JM’s recruits leave.
    considering no one else has bashed him here on this thread, i think it;s fair to say your view is pretty off base and you are just an unhappy mom or dad whose daughter couldn't even cut it at a D3 school, granted a solid program, but still a D3 school. or, you're a coach who has never done anything besides low level club stuff and TS trolling.

Comment

considering no one else has bashed him here on this thread, i think it;s fair to say your view is pretty off base and you are just an unhappy mom or dad whose daughter couldn't even cut it at a D3 school, granted a solid program, but still a D3 school. or, you're a coach who has never done anything besides low level club stuff and TS trolling.
      Or it’s someone that has an informed opinion based on an experience that is different than yours. There have been entire threads bashing St Joes, Staples, Conn Coll, UConn, SHU, QU, FU. Why so defensive? If he’s (you’re) as good as you say he (you) is, he (you) will do just fine.

Comment

Or it’s someone that has an informed opinion based on an experience that is different than yours. There have been entire threads bashing St Joes, Staples, Conn Coll, UConn, SHU, QU, FU. Why so defensive? If he’s (you’re) as good as you say he (you) is, he (you) will do just fine.
        Thats fair. (I) have had a couple of daughters play for him, the last being at RHS. He, (not I) helped her with the process when no one else would. I just take offense when they don't look at a body of work before claiming someone hasn't accomplished anything. Perhaps you're right, my experience lends itself to a positive perspective.

Comment

And (your daughter now plays where?) what could AG have done? JM has taken WCsU to a new level since he was hired and that program was horrible. The women have always done well but JM’s recruits are soon leaving.

Comment

Quinnipac is looking good thanks to some solid offense from CFC alum! Only club in town!!

Comment

QU is one of the better funded programs in the area I heard. 14 full scholarships and 2 full time asst coaches. They have a very good team and a great coaching staff. They will be winning the MAAC shortly

Comment

QU is one of the better funded programs in the area I heard. 14 full scholarships and 2 full time asst coaches. They have a very good team and a great coaching staff. They will be winning the MAAC shortly
                Been well funded for a long time compared to conference opponents and same coach for a long time .... next year .... AGAIN!

Comment

Quinnipiac will be dominating the MAAC for years to come

Comment

Quinnipac is looking good thanks to some solid offense from CFC alum! Only club in town!!
                    Okay Mom. Too bad your kid couldn’t make a real league.

Comment

Okay Mom. Too bad your kid couldn’t make a real league.
                      What conference does your kid play in?

Thought so.

Comment

UConn are bad. CCSU were clearly the better team. Imagine if CCSU had the money and resources U on have. This is going to be another long year for the Huskies. Tick toc tick toc

Comment

Quinnipiac will be dominating the MAAC for years to come
                          That job has been Monmouth’s for quite some time. Everyone else playing for 2nd place.

Comment

UConn are bad. CCSU were clearly the better team. Imagine if CCSU had the money and resources U on have. This is going to be another long year for the Huskies. Tick toc tick toc
                            Stats looked pretty even. Don’t forget, CCSU was up 1-0 at HT on Georgetown in the NCAA Tournament last year. Same team that made the national championship game. CCSU is a good team. No shame in UConn drawing with them.

Comment

Stats looked pretty even. Don’t forget, CCSU was up 1-0 at HT on Georgetown in the NCAA Tournament last year. Same team that made the national championship game. CCSU is a good team. No shame in UConn drawing with them.
                              Maybe from a soccer standpoint, not good for flagship school egos though

Comment

CCSU is a good team but UConn should be beating them every game. UConn has everything you need to be successful. Facilities are a million times better

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X