Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reading this thread makes me believe that The Barca way isn’t very good. People from Barca Academy are nuts. Watching parents behavior on the sidelines this weekend was an eye opener as well. It seems like a very tense and stressful atmosphere. I don’t think that’s what youth sports is supposed to look like.
    Sounds like a non-Barca parent stirring the pot. I have been apart of Barca for over 2 years and 99% of the parents are chill and just cheer. So are the coaches when they deal with the kids during a game. I have seen screaming coaches and parents living and dying by every lame call like it is going to change the world cup finals or keep johhny/jane out of a college scholarship.

That said there is a bad egg on every team, that one parent/coach can embarrassingly ruin it for everyone.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

Sounds like a non-Barca parent stirring the pot. I have been apart of Barca for over 2 years and 99% of the parents are chill and just cheer. So are the coaches when they deal with the kids during a game. I have seen screaming coaches and parents living and dying by every lame call like it is going to change the world cup finals or keep johhny/jane out of a college scholarship.

That said there is a bad egg on every team, that one parent/coach can embarrassingly ruin it for everyone.
      not for me. I like the side entertainment provided by others.

Comment

so what is happening with the fields??

Comment

so what is happening with the fields??
          I believe that they broke away from the Kings Park project so they are vagabond renters for now.

Comment

I believe that they broke away from the Kings Park project so they are vagabond renters for now.
            Lame.

Comment

Amazing how irrelevant Barca Academy Pro NY has become.

Comment

Amazing how irrelevant Barca Academy Pro NY has become.
                So irrelevant that you had to reply after 3 weeks about nothing? Gtfo

Comment

Barca

Susa Just bought Coleman Day camp in Freeport. Where is Barca going to train now??

Comment

Susa Just bought Coleman Day camp in Freeport. Where is Barca going to train now??
                    No way....seriously?

Comment

He’s just f*cking with you.

Comment

Im pretty sure Coleman is not the only location Barca has, they just signed a new lease deal with LI Sports Complex, and got extra time at Global. As for outdoor space they still have Coleman, Bay Park, Cantiaque and Mitchell so i dont understand why you keep hating so much. And SUSA should still not be in any conversation till they have a real player curriculum and pathway. Should i remind you Met Oval and Gottschee both use public grounds and still run rings around SUSA?

Comment

Im pretty sure Coleman is not the only location Barca has, they just signed a new lease deal with LI Sports Complex, and got extra time at Global. As for outdoor space they still have Coleman, Bay Park, Cantiaque and Mitchell so i dont understand why you keep hating so much. And SUSA should still not be in any conversation till they have a real player curriculum and pathway. Should i remind you Met Oval and Gottschee both use public grounds and still run rings around SUSA?
                          How dare you confuse the troll with facts! Let them hate.

Comment

New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other two went off the rails

No way....seriously?
                            it would not surprise me one bit. SUSA is company #1 for charging top $$$ for babysitting services so acquiring CC day camp fits in nicely to the susa portfolio.
                            below the tuition costs for babysitting services.
                            https://www.colemancountry.com/enroll-now/

Comment

SUSA is in MLS Next and Barca Looking at bankruptcy.

Comment

SUSA is in MLS Next and Barca Looking at bankruptcy.
                                Oh yeah- because the MLS is worth something to strive for...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X