Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Totally agreed on the players’ development requirements. However, the Revs are neither good at development or competing with the rest of the MLS academies. As a coach, I’m a firm believer that if I developed my players winning will take care of itself. Revs have a terrible record at that. Players aren’t encourage to play intelligent creative soccer. Revs development are driven by stats.
    Thanks coach, good observation. What’s your cell#? Best, Brad Friedel.

Comment

Who got cut?

Comment

Who got cut?
        MORE cuts? Did they bring their new recruits to TX? Still losing!

Comment

Email sent off to U17 players that will be notified at training this week about possibly being released. Typical knee jerks by the epitome of a d-bag Bryan Scales.
          Have the Revs released any tweens yet? What a bunch of bullies. Hopefully this was the post of a troll.

Comment

Have the Revs released any tweens yet? What a bunch of bullies. Hopefully this was the post of a troll.
            They would never tweet that they have made cuts. I’m sure it’s a troll.

Comment

No one said they tweeted cuts.

Comment

Little troll’s gripping his mouse in one hand and his little troll companion in the other. He is just bursting to see more cuts like his kid. It will soothe his little troll ego for a short while.

Comment

Little troll’s gripping his mouse in one hand and his little troll companion in the other. He is just bursting to see more cuts like his kid. It will soothe his little troll ego for a short while.
                  Are there more cuts coming? Can't they wait until the season is over at least?

They don't know what they're doing. Really, it's a shame.

Comment

Are there more cuts coming? Can't they wait until the season is over at least?

They don't know what they're doing. Really, it's a shame.
                    There will be cuts, there always are each year. But they're not going to do it with only 2+ months left in the season.

Comment

There will be cuts, there always are each year. But they're not going to do it with only 2+ months left in the season.
                      What about the email announcing cuts this week?

Comment

What about the email announcing cuts this week?
                        If the email rumor is true then that explains why the Revs DA is run by the dumbest arse in the DA circus. True development requires 2+ years to assess and develop. Dumb arse runs the Revs DA like a factory on the cheap. I’ve seen enough of their games and talents is not the issue. Methodology and system are the problems.

Comment

If the email rumor is true then that explains why the Revs DA is run by the dumbest arse in the DA circus. True development requires 2+ years to assess and develop. Dumb arse runs the Revs DA like a factory on the cheap. I’ve seen enough of their games and talents is not the issue. Methodology and system are the problems.
                          Maybe someone should explain that to them since they turn half of each team over annually. I nominate you.

Comment

The Revs would love to get out of the development program altogether. They don't care. Nothing will change until management changes. USSF could sanction them and they'd be happy (of course USSF won't because they need the MLS clubs).

Comment

Hopefully some the complainers here will be sent packing. There is nothing new here, Revs have been like this forever and it's not changing. Leave on your own volition and get your kid pushed out the door, other way it doesn't really matter. Unless your kid is one of the top 5-6 per age group they will be gone sooner or later. If you didn't know that, it's not the Revs fault.

Comment

Hopefully some the complainers here will be sent packing. There is nothing new here, Revs have been like this forever and it's not changing. Leave on your own volition and get your kid pushed out the door, other way it doesn't really matter. Unless your kid is one of the top 5-6 per age group they will be gone sooner or later. If you didn't know that, it's not the Revs fault.
                                I just re-read my son's contract. I couldn't find that language anywhere.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X