Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Some of the DA teams during the season were weak for the U13 and U14's. When you are on the field 75% of the time against weak teams, any one can score. The problem is when the same players can't do anything against better teams but the coaches still give these certain players their 'time'. Whilst the bench is full of better wingers, mids, anyone really.
    ah the playing up conundrum

Comment

maybe it's just me but it looked like the Revs players had low energy and not much enthusiasm. #32 from Union impressed me though - he doesn't give up and has a lot of tenacity, from what I saw

Comment

maybe it's just me but it looked like the Revs players had low energy and not much enthusiasm. #32 from Union impressed me though - he doesn't give up and has a lot of tenacity, from what I saw
        They do play slow and the enthusiasm is not there. Seems like a great program 👍

Comment

Merry Christmas!
          https://youtu.be/W5YSbS_j6eU

Revolution Supa Stars!
          That is the product that these parents are raving about? LOL!

Comment

That is the product that these parents are raving about? LOL!
            Half will booted out in June.

Comment

Half will booted out in June.
              Yeah and the soccer will improve! Ha!

Comment

The Bolts U16's are in Toronto, TFC is in Clairefontaine France for instructional training and a tournament, FC Dallas is going to Viareggio Italy. Several DAP teams going to Mexico City. What are the Revs teams doing? Sitting around playing FIFA and being told not to do any soccer activities. If found out, they're off the team!! Interesting philosophy.

Comment

The Bolts U16's are in Toronto, TFC is in Clairefontaine France for instructional training and a tournament, FC Dallas is going to Viareggio Italy. Several DAP teams going to Mexico City. What are the Revs teams doing? Sitting around playing FIFA and being told not to do any soccer activities. If found out, they're off the team!! Interesting philosophy.
                  Don't blame Scales and Burns. It's all on the Kraft's. They refuse to see the MLS phenomenon happening before their very eyes. Seattle had over a million fans at their parade. The 2 leg Eastern Conference finals had over 100,000 in attendance. Minnesota is building a SSS and both Cincinnati and Kansas City will explode on the scene as well. What pathetic ownership. In Boston/New England of all places!! Get the F out of soccer you bums!!

Comment

Don't blame Scales and Burns. It's all on the Kraft's. They refuse to see the MLS phenomenon happening before their very eyes. Seattle had over a million fans at their parade. The 2 leg Eastern Conference finals had over 100,000 in attendance. Minnesota is building a SSS and both Cincinnati and Kansas City will explode on the scene as well. What pathetic ownership. In Boston/New England of all places!! Get the F out of soccer you bums!!
                    I'm giving those clowns until the summer and if I don't see major improvements, my kid is out. He's one of their so called "chosen" ones too, but it's utterly pathetic over there in Foxboro.

Comment

I'm giving those clowns until the summer and if I don't see major improvements, my kid is out. He's one of their so called "chosen" ones too, but it's utterly pathetic over there in Foxboro.
                      They won't bat an eyelash, see you later. What about the multitude of MLS Academies going to full residencies? You think the dynamic duo of Bobby and Johnny Kraft will get in on this? Not a chance. Training will continue in that piece of sh*t outdated fieldhouse. One strong gust of wind and all our kids die instantly!

Comment

Fox, Unimas, TSN and RDS all broke MLS viewership records in 2016. The Krafts are so brilliant. Make sure to drop by Toby Keith's on your way out.

Comment

Fox, Unimas, TSN and RDS all broke MLS viewership records in 2016. The Krafts are so brilliant. Make sure to drop by Toby Keith's on your way out.
                          All they do is lick BB's ballsack all year.

Comment

All they do is lick BB's ballsack all year.
                            John Henry, Jim Pallota where are you guys?

Comment

John Henry, Jim Pallota where are you guys?
                              Hope Henry makes a fortune on the Fenway Park soccer alterations this summer with Liverpool. Kraft is an idiot. I found it amusing that Mike Burns has been "scouting" players in the Middle East and Europe. Like he's a great evaluator of talent. Another idiot.

Comment

Troll

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X