Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha! I love the slow motion replays! Very cool.

Look at the cones on the second video. 😂
    Clearly faked the stone-handed keeper out by shooting right at him

Comment

This is the international soccer people peacock about? I’m thoroughly unimpressed. It looks like NPL soccer.

Comment

I like to see any local kid succeeding wherever they are, but why the tags to the us men’s national team?
        She’s a shameless promoter of a pedestrian “Portuguese” player. Does anyone else feel sorry for the forgotten brother? Mommy clearly has a favorite. Hopefully they let the invisible brother move home so he can enjoy a normal teen life.

Comment

She’s a shameless promoter of a pedestrian “Portuguese” player. Does anyone else feel sorry for the forgotten brother? Mommy clearly has a favorite. Hopefully they let the invisible brother move home so he can enjoy a normal teen life.
          Riiiight.
          https://twitter.com/lisagphd/status/...921506818?s=21

Comment

So the forgotten one has more goals and must have more minutes. Good for him. Nice video highlight too.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the video
              It takes a lot of hard work and talent to play in those academies
              Please don’t compare that level and NEP... that just show your ignorance.
              But it is talking-soccer... what else to expect!
              Congratulation to the boy(s)

Comment

Thanks for sharing the video
                It takes a lot of hard work and talent to play in those academies
                Please don’t compare that level and NEP... that just show your ignorance.
                But it is talking-soccer... what else to expect!
                Congratulation to the boy(s)
                Watch the video again without the rose colored glasses.
                Disinterested defenders standing flat footed in the 6yd box?
                I hope they enjoy their NPL vacation in Portugal.
                How is this elite soccer?

Comment

Watch the video again without the rose colored glasses.
                  Disinterested defenders standing flat footed in the 6yd box?
                  I hope they enjoy their NPL vacation in Portugal.
                  How is this elite soccer?
                  Nice quick precise ball movement in the assist video. The Sporting team was obviously killing their opponent but no comparison to the crap soccer played here. Us academy soccer sucks. I wish my kid was playing with the twins.

Comment

Nice quick precise ball movement in the assist video. The Sporting team was obviously killing their opponent but no comparison to the crap soccer played here. Us academy soccer sucks. I wish my kid was playing with the twins.
                    This is what they traded their high school experience for? Psycho parents.

Comment

This is what they traded their high school experience for? Psycho parents.
                      Yeah they skipped all the drinking, doping and vaping to live in Europe and play soccer. Life sucks for them.

Comment

Yeah they skipped all the drinking, doping and vaping to live in Europe and play soccer. Life sucks for them.
                        Projecting your own failure as a parent yet again.

Comment

Interestingly enough my son stayed in the good ol’ USA, kept away from the “drinking, doping and vaping,” and is currently being actively recruited by several great schools. What’s the fall back plan for the EU twins? Portugal is littered with thousands of former soccer players that are underemployed.

Maybe if @LisaGPhD tweets at the @USMNT one more time they’ll wake up and realize how foolish they were not to call in former Revs bench players.

Imagine if they stayed home and went the ISL route? They’d be in a much better position right now. Hell, look at the Seacoast players that moved to Washington and are currently outperforming the twins in every regard. Portugal isn’t the answer. I feel badly for those boys.

Comment

Interestingly enough my son stayed in the good ol’ USA, kept away from the “drinking, doping and vaping,” and is currently being actively recruited by several great schools. What’s the fall back plan for the EU twins? Portugal is littered with thousands of former soccer players that are underemployed.

Maybe if @LisaGPhD tweets at the @USMNT one more time they’ll wake up and realize how foolish they were not to call in former Revs bench players.

Imagine if they stayed home and went the ISL route? They’d be in a much better position right now. Hell, look at the Seacoast players that moved to Washington and are currently outperforming the twins in every regard. Portugal isn’t the answer. I feel badly for those boys.
                            Um no. Playing for one of the top academies in the world puts you in a position to get into any school and opens doors the Seacoast player can only dream of.

Comment

You don’t know sh*t - like at all about what playing in EU is about. And the national team scouts probably asked her to keep them posted about their progress.

Comment

Um no. Playing for one of the top academies in the world puts you in a position to get into any school and opens doors the Seacoast player can only dream of.
                                Except for that whole NCAA eligibility issue.

Soccer isn’t impressive unless you’re being recruited. Schools look at “high level” soccer like band camp on an unhooked application.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X