No more MA teams travelling to RI?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if this holds up would that mean club teams will not be able to play teams from RI?
    Or worse if your kid plays on a club team and lives in the other state will they not be able to play for that club till the ban lifts.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So if this holds up would that mean club teams will not be able to play teams from RI?
      Or worse if your kid plays on a club team and lives in the other state will they not be able to play for that club till the ban lifts.
      If a MA kid plays for a RI club or vice-versa, then they should be covered under the exemptions right? From what I read, anyone who lives in MA but works in RI does not have to quarantine when they return home from work at the end of the day.

Just sayin'

Comment

If a MA kid plays for a RI club or vice-versa, then they should be covered under the exemptions right? From what I read, anyone who lives in MA but works in RI does not have to quarantine when they return home from work at the end of the day.

Just sayin'
        Youth club soccer isn't work. (At least, it isn't supposed to be.)

Comment

Youth club soccer isn't work. (At least, it isn't supposed to be.)
          Ok, fine, let me try again...
          Schools are covered as an exemption.
          Sooooo... soccer is something kids learn, where? At the soccer school!
          Voilá!

How’s that?

LOL... all in good fun, just trying to make the point that this is a bit up to interpretation.

Comment

Ok, fine, let me try again...
            Schools are covered as an exemption.
            Sooooo... soccer is something kids learn, where? At the soccer school!
            Voilá!

How’s that?

LOL... all in good fun, just trying to make the point that this is a bit up to interpretation.
            LOL no problem... my wife said the same thing, it's soccer school right? I'm not sure if the state trooper would let me off with that one though...

Comment

LOL no problem... my wife said the same thing, it's soccer school right? I'm not sure if the state trooper would let me off with that one though...
              Depends on the trooper... LOL

But I'm sure many are thinking the same. Someone told me yesterday that if you go into RI but don't stay overnight, then it's fine, you don't have to quarantine or get tested. I'm not sure about this... will need to investigate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X