Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are wrong. They vote today was for starting sports on September 14th. That vote was approved..
    NO EARLIER than September 14th.

Comment

You are wrong. They vote today was for starting sports on September 14th. That vote was approved.

Now it is in the hands of the state, DESE/EEA. They will decided if fall sports happen. It is likely that some sports happen. Football is most likely to be canceled.
      Soccer is lumped in with football along with competitive cheer so soccer would be bye bye too.

Comment

Or, some of us have the self-discipline to not feast on garbage, take care of myself, and not turn into a fat slob. If you are a fat slob, you're not a victim.
        But you're a slob on the inside and as much as I'll miss soccer I hope it drives you bat $#!t all fall.

Comment

Or, some of us have the self-discipline to not feast on garbage, take care of myself, and not turn into a fat slob. If you are a fat slob, you're not a victim.
          What if you're a "fat slob", have HBP & are a diabetic but want soccer & other sports playing, have a kid playing as much as they can between town & club teams & will be po'd if the fall HS sports season is cancelled? What if I'm a "fat slob" who believes wearing masks is a personal decision unless mandated by an establishment, town or state. What if I'm a "fat slob" that wanted things opened up sooner, wants the wedding & DJ industry provided more open opportunities now.

Does that make me an okay "fat slob" seeing I feel exactly like you about going about dealing w/ sports & civic?

Or because I'm not a self proclaimed healthy individual like you, who has self proclaimed self control making you better then others in your own mind? Just because somebody is a "fat slob" doesn't mean they are the individuals who are the ones complaining blah blah blah.

In fact, many if not most are uber healthy, exercising health nuts who generalizing like you, tend to be earthy crunchy ignorant toolbag jackwagons like you who think they're better then others just because of their inflated egos like yourself! I hope karma tears you a new one at some point in your life! It'll be earned!

Comment

The wedding & DJ industry. I was with you until that.

What an odd non-sequitur.

Comment

The wedding & DJ industry. I was with you until that.

What an odd non-sequitur.
              Maybe he's a fat slob wedding DJ.

Comment

What if you're a "fat slob", have HBP & are a diabetic but want soccer & other sports playing, have a kid playing as much as they can between town & club teams & will be po'd if the fall HS sports season is cancelled? What if I'm a "fat slob" who believes wearing masks is a personal decision unless mandated by an establishment, town or state. What if I'm a "fat slob" that wanted things opened up sooner, wants the wedding & DJ industry provided more open opportunities now.

Does that make me an okay "fat slob" seeing I feel exactly like you about going about dealing w/ sports & civic?

Or because I'm not a self proclaimed healthy individual like you, who has self proclaimed self control making you better then others in your own mind? Just because somebody is a "fat slob" doesn't mean they are the individuals who are the ones complaining blah blah blah.

In fact, many if not most are uber healthy, exercising health nuts who generalizing like you, tend to be earthy crunchy ignorant toolbag jackwagons like you who think they're better then others just because of their inflated egos like yourself! I hope karma tears you a new one at some point in your life! It'll be earned!
                "than" not "then." For example, "I am better THAN you, because I can write legibly and hold a clear, coherent thought in my head."

Comment

That's a good one! You tell 'em. I would have gone with "oh, yeah?"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X