Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heres a novel idea..... if you are mad..... just dont send your kid. Problem solved. Just dont be a dink and report the town as you probably have already.
    Maybe reporting a few ******* coaches who can’t follow the rules will force everyone else to be in compliance. In turn that might be another factor that the state considers when determining whether or not to move youth soccer to moderate risk. Otherwise if the state and local health officials see coaches and teams ignoring the rules in MA there is a good chance there will be no club vs club and town vs town soccer this Fall.

Comment

Maybe reporting a few ******* coaches who can’t follow the rules will force everyone else to be in compliance. In turn that might be another factor that the state considers when determining whether or not to move youth soccer to moderate risk. Otherwise if the state and local health officials see coaches and teams ignoring the rules in MA there is a good chance there will be no club vs club and town vs town soccer this Fall.
      Nothing the OP said confirms they were violating the guidelines. Just didn’t meet OP’s expectations.

Comment

So I went to my kid's first town soccer practice since the shut down here in MA. I want to shout out the name of the town so badly because I am pissed, but I won't. So, no parents in masks, no coaches in masks, no temp checks, not even one sign about COVID symptoms, screening form nothing. About 40 kids practicing as a few teams were combined. Although they didn't scrimmage they played 2 v2 etc. I won't be going back. Other towns are following rules and my kids club is doing a stellar job on the COVIS screening and telling parents to spread out... it sucks when a town throws caution to the wind. I'm so done.
        Its pretty simple , Karen. If you don't like the set up, no need to show up. You won't be missed.

Comment

There most likely wont be any formal games this fall, anyways. We should be happy we have some trainings, at least. If the Karens keep tattling, those will be gone too.

Comment

Read the rules.

Pretty clear that coaches are required to wear masks, safety notices (signs) required to educate workers and participants and activities are limited to drills. 2 v 2 would be a clear activity prohibited in any high risk sport which MA has determined soccer is at the moment.

https://www.mass.gov/doc/safety-stan...tep-1/download

Comment

What makes you think I’m a Karen? I’m a dad and I’m reporting this town. The stupidity in the responses show me many people in Mass are just irresponsible and don’t care. I wanted my kid to play soccer for the town but this is sheer stupidity so we will pass they will lose a good player and we will stick with our club since clubs seem to be professional about Covid. This is why our state is failing. Our neighboring states have a better handle on everything.
              You are Karen's b****tch, then.

Comment

Read the rules.

Pretty clear that coaches are required to wear masks, safety notices (signs) required to educate workers and participants and activities are limited to drills. 2 v 2 would be a clear activity prohibited in any high risk sport which MA has determined soccer is at the moment.

https://www.mass.gov/doc/safety-stan...tep-1/download
                I did read the rules. Did you????

Please stay far away from soccer. Your basement is a good location.

Comment

I did read the rules. Did you????

Please stay far away from soccer. Your basement is a good location.
                  I did and the rules seem quite clear what is required on the part of facility owners and teams.

It’s always a tell when a poster resorts to insults when they can’t debate topics.

Comment

Simple solution
                    Don’t participate

Comment

I did and the rules seem quite clear what is required on the part of facility owners and teams.

It’s always a tell when a poster resorts to insults when they can’t debate topics.
                      You made your own interpretation of the rules. If you actually read them you will see that.

Comment

You are Karen's b****tch, then.
                        You're an idiot. I'm coaching MA kids in RI, right over the border. You think COVID cares about borders or if one kid is from RI and another is from MA? RI has soccer as a moderate and we've been scrimmaging for weeks.

If you think Faker and the idiots on Beacon Hill know better than RI, CT, NH, VT, ME, NY, NJ, etc, than I've got a bridge to sell you. MA is a joke. Everyone has their butt clenched so tight because they are afraid of making a mistake. Faker won't do anything that isn't done somewhere else first and it has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with perception.

So, go tattle on your town. In fact, just have your kids stay home. The rest of us will be playing soccer.

Comment

2 vs 2 with no contact act lol... are they playing FIFA ?

If the town is not following the MYS guidelines they have made it clear that MYS insurance isnt covering any injuries. I wonder if the board knows they have self insured these practices.
                          Here's a hint for you: In my years of playing and coaching soccer, I have only ever seen three injuries that required a hospital. one a broken leg, one a broken clavicle, and one a really bad concussion. Guess what? Every family had insurance and not one used MYS. It's a BS reason to worry about whether soccer is following the rules.

Comment

You're an idiot. I'm coaching MA kids in RI, right over the border. You think COVID cares about borders or if one kid is from RI and another is from MA? RI has soccer as a moderate and we've been scrimmaging for weeks.

If you think Faker and the idiots on Beacon Hill know better than RI, CT, NH, VT, ME, NY, NJ, etc, than I've got a bridge to sell you. MA is a joke. Everyone has their butt clenched so tight because they are afraid of making a mistake. Faker won't do anything that isn't done somewhere else first and it has nothing to do with safety and everything to do with perception.

So, go tattle on your town. In fact, just have your kids stay home. The rest of us will be playing soccer.
                            Can you even read?

Comment

You made your own interpretation of the rules. If you actually read them you will see that.
                              I sure hope that you are not a coach. That rules and regulations are quite clear. I have heard a local board of health threatening to shut down a youth baseball league for their non-compliance with the state’s mask requirements for coaches and spectators.

Comment

I sure hope that you are not a coach. That rules and regulations are quite clear. I have heard a local board of health threatening to shut down a youth baseball league for their non-compliance with the state’s mask requirements for coaches and spectators.
                                Yes they are clear. It’s you that can’t understand them.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X