Stars cup U14 Bracket JD wants no part of NEFC or SSS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not disagree that NEFC should have been in the Blue Bracket but they ended up winning a pretty tough bracket also.

Breakers, NEFC and Stars are looking pretty darn good to me as the top 3 clubs at U14 and under.

Comment

I was disappointed to see the brackets...you could have made a very good Blue with Stars, NEFC, East Meadow, PDA, Breakers, SSS, FSA, and Matchfit.

That would have been fun to watch... And I mean the ECNL teams where applicable..girls only get better when they play the best teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        NEFC had no trouble squashing their opponents. Payback's a bit** ain't it?!
        YUP, Just another ECNL team crushed by NEFC. Same result, different year

Comment

YUP, Just another ECNL team crushed by NEFC. Same result, different year
          FSA is hardly considered a quality ECNL club. You're not crowing about much here.

Comment

FSA is hardly considered a quality ECNL club. You're not crowing about much here.
            Okay. Do you want me to list the 12 ECNL teams the NEFC team has beaten this year? If you want, I can rank them for you. Just an FYI - Stars wouldn't be high on the list. Give the team the credit they deserve. They are a good if not better than any team out there, including ECNL teams.

Comment

crap

Okay. Do you want me to list the 12 ECNL teams the NEFC team has beaten this year? If you want, I can rank them for you. Just an FYI - Stars wouldn't be high on the list. Give the team the credit they deserve. They are a good if not better than any team out there, including ECNL teams.
              ECNL means crap because it should allow for relegation. They wont because its only about $$$$. With JD at the helm, it will be a windbag of ecnl teams in the north east. He is a coward!!!!!

Comment

Maybe someone can enlighten me. How many times did the former SSS and Breakers ECNL player score for NEFC 14s ? Just asking?

Comment

Maybe someone can enlighten me. How many times did the former SSS and Breakers ECNL player score for NEFC 14s ? Just asking?
                  She's a great player and scored plenty, but so did everyone else. Team is legit! 10 different players scored this weekend, and 7 of them had multiple goals. You won't find a deeper roster!

Comment

Any truth to the rumor that NEFC is forcing players to play only with their left foot against New England NPL opponents to keep the scores closer?

Comment

Any truth to the rumor that NEFC is forcing players to play only with their left foot against New England NPL opponents to keep the scores closer?
                      Actually they have to play one footed - the other leg gets laced up behind the back. Coach will alternate which leg so neither gets over-developed

Comment

ECNL means crap because it should allow for relegation. They wont because its only about $$$$. With JD at the helm, it will be a windbag of ecnl teams in the north east. He is a coward!!!!!
                        Regulation has no place in youth sports and rightfully so. You really need to get over that fact and focus on your own kids development or crawl back under your rock.

Comment

crap

Regulation has no place in youth sports and rightfully so. You really need to get over that fact and focus on your own kids development or crawl back under your rock.
                          You are completely incorrect. It already exists. If you win top bracket of NEP you are slotted in the NPL next season.

You have 3 leagues. ECNL top, NPL, supposedly the middle and NEP, the bottom, under US club soccer. There are nep teams that beat npls and npls that beat ecnls. Is ecnl is the top? Not the top in the NE. Its because JD blocks the better clubs from becoming part of ECNL. Maybe JD write this post himself?? hmmm.

Comment

I think you mean Relegation.
                            As in one team is relagated to the lower bracket per the regulations of the league.

Comment

You are completely incorrect. It already exists. If you win top bracket of NEP you are slotted in the NPL next season.

You have 3 leagues. ECNL top, NPL, supposedly the middle and NEP, the bottom, under US club soccer. There are nep teams that beat npls and npls that beat ecnls. Is ecnl is the top? Not the top in the NE. Its because JD blocks the better clubs from becoming part of ECNL. Maybe JD write this post himself?? hmmm.
                              That's promotion (positive) not relegation

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X