STA Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s true. PDA has been focused on that teams roster since they lost that game. Seems very very painful loss to club.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol, do you really study u14 girls rosters? Most people have better things to do. Maybe a PDA thing.

Comment

Yea I would think it was. They had something to promote and then oh...ohhhhhh....

It’s true. PDA has been focused on that teams roster since they lost that game. Seems very very painful loss to club.

Comment

Agreed

Yes. Hopefully next DOC.

Comment

Agreed
          We need it.

Comment

Wow, loved reading the pda excuses from earlier today. Such crybabies. How does anyone stay with that club?

Comment

Wow, loved reading the pda excuses from earlier today. Such crybabies. How does anyone stay with that club?
              Please remove yourself from this conversation. We only have positive posts about PDA on the STA Girls thread. Thank you very much

Comment

Speak for yourself. Lol.

Please remove yourself from this conversation. We only have positive posts about PDA on the STA Girls thread. Thank you very much

Comment

Oh that's an easy one "FAMILY"

Comment

Lol, great job Clarkstown. I see that Clarkstown 06 girls will be playing for a national championship again starting in December. They are the reigning 06 national champs until someone knocks them off. Best of luck to your club.

Who? CLARKSTOWN. Who? CLARKSTOWN. One, Two, Three, CLARKSTOWN!!!!

Comment

It is a great town club. Love the way they play. Wonder why they’re not GA or ECNL. Would have been better than some of existing clubs.

Lol, great job Clarkstown. I see that Clarkstown 06 girls will be playing for a national championship again starting in December. They are the reigning 06 national champs until someone knocks them off. Best of luck to your club.

Comment

It is a great town club. Love the way they play. Wonder why they’re not GA or ECNL. Would have been better than some of existing clubs.
                        Not sure why this on the STA Girls thread, but I know that the Clarkstown team is half the team is was last year. The 3 strongest 07's who were playing up have left, and they were the strongest players on the team.

Comment

Very debatable. Still a very strong team with great growth. Hopefully club added to GA or ECNL eventually.

Not sure why this on the STA Girls thread, but I know that the Clarkstown team is half the team is was last year. The 3 strongest 07's who were playing up have left, and they were the strongest players on the team.

Comment

Agree that STA thread a little boring. Welcome the Clarkstown discussion here. An exciting club.

Very debatable. Still a very strong team with great growth. Hopefully club added to GA or ECNL eventually.

Comment

From what I recall they had numerous great players. This team will be a top-ranked team again this year. Well coached.

Comment

From what I recall they had numerous great players. This team will be a top-ranked team again this year. Well coached.
                                Heard that coach got screwed over by Cedar Stars, is that true? Wasn't the whole team supposed to move to Tinton Falls to be the GDA team at one time?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X