X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good comeback! What a loser you are.
    Not your secretary shlt4brains. Look it up, read, learn, deprogram, repeat.

Comment

Not your secretary shlt4brains. Look it up, read, learn, deprogram, repeat.
      I know you’re not my secretary because you don’t have a ****ing job! Just what l thought though, once again you can’t back up your accusations.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QWLBtMz5OuY

Comment

Watch something other than Fake’s News. Dumbphuque.
          This guy is a complete loser. I've been popping in/out for weeks and he is on here everyday. Make outrageous claims and never can back any of them up. All he does is call people names.

Pelosi and Chuckie are losing in negotiation with the Trump Administration. Not going to get the 3T they NEED to bail out CA, NY, IL. Trump happy to go it alone. Will pass the payroll tax cut. This tax cut will help ALL law abiding citizens. If you are a company or person illegally circumventing the tax laws now, you or the company you work for, get zero benefit. HAHA! I hope those people enjoyed their $1200. My payroll tax benefit is going to be a hell of a lot more than $1200.

Trump will extend the unemployment benefit. Won't be for the $600/week. But will do this without the Dems. People will then decide that working is better than collecting. Employment will have record number in September. Kids back to school and parents back to work. [font color=green]ECONOMY[/font color=green] will be on [font color=red]FIRE[/font color=red] come October. Stupid Dems!!!

MAGA 2020

Comment

This guy is a complete loser. I've been popping in/out for weeks and he is on here everyday. Make outrageous claims and never can back any of them up. All he does is call people names.

Pelosi and Chuckie are losing in negotiation with the Trump Administration. Not going to get the 3T they NEED to bail out CA, NY, IL. Trump happy to go it alone. Will pass the payroll tax cut. This tax cut will help ALL law abiding citizens. If you are a company or person illegally circumventing the tax laws now, you or the company you work for, get zero benefit. HAHA! I hope those people enjoyed their $1200. My payroll tax benefit is going to be a hell of a lot more than $1200.

Trump will extend the unemployment benefit. Won't be for the $600/week. But will do this without the Dems. People will then decide that working is better than collecting. Employment will have record number in September. Kids back to school and parents back to work. [font color=green]ECONOMY[/font color=green] will be on [font color=red]FIRE[/font color=red] come October. Stupid Dems!!!

MAGA 2020
            Trump is the greatest President ever. He told us so himself.

Nice touch holding a press conference at one of his country clubs with a bunch of totally out of touch club members, 100% white, hanging out with no masks, no social distancing, and mixed drinks in hand to listen to Donald riff for 45 minutes about how incredible he is.

Comment

MAGA 2020
              Still farting this MAWA shlt? So much fun watching these lunatics meltdown during the end of days of white shltbag racism. Drives them loopy that the majority of Americans support BLM. Black Lives Matter, dumbphuque racists lives don’t matter.

Comment

Trump is the greatest President ever. He told us so himself.

Nice touch holding a press conference at one of his country clubs with a bunch of totally out of touch club members, 100% white, hanging out with no masks, no social distancing, and mixed drinks in hand to listen to Donald riff for 45 minutes about how incredible he is.
                Still posting with your feeling Mr. Ph. D? You keep proving to us that you have no sense at all of what is going on in the world.

Claim #1: You say 100% white! Show me proof that it was 100% white people attending! You can’t. Liar!

Claim #2: Hanging out with no masks. Trump stated that the majority were wearing masks. It for those not wearing masks, they were politically peacefully protesting. Which according to your dip**** dem leadership, as long as one is protesting they are safe from the China virus.

Claim 3: No social distancing. Again, show me where people were not social distancing. No view of the crowd. Only a direct view of your great President, Donald J Trump!

Claim 4: Mixed drinks in hand. Only mixed drinks. No beer? You saw this where?

Claim 5: listen to Our President riff for 45 minutes about how great he is. This one I agree with you. He totally informed us how shlt4brains Pelosi and Chuckie are at helping American citizens who need unemployment benefits now but would rather hold up helping these people to get Government bailout for their shlt states. President Trump said No. EO coming with a better solution to give the working people payroll tax cut. Only working people and companies playing by the rules benefit. Glad to see your coming around on just how great OUR President truly is.

Sorry you won’t benefit from the payroll tax cut. Glad you enjoyed your $1200 check. I’ll save 20x that amount.

Comment

Still farting this MAWA shlt? So much fun watching these lunatics meltdown during the end of days of white shltbag racism. Drives them loopy that the majority of Americans support BLM. Black Lives Matter, dumbphuque racists lives don’t matter.
                  BLM=Babies Lives Matter!

I guess George Floyd had a hard time breathing without a knee on his back! Maybe it was the overdose of drugs he had taken.

Black Lives Matter=yawn.

You bore bro. Time to shut you down.

Comment

BLM=Babies Lives Matter!

I guess George Floyd had a hard time breathing without a knee on his back! Maybe it was the overdose of drugs he had taken.

Black Lives Matter=yawn.

That’s 40,342 bad days in a row for racist dumbphuque Jethro.

Comment

Pig man
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QWLBtMz5OuY

Comment

BLM=Babies Lives Matter!

Black Lives Matter=yawn.

LOL, punk. When did a knee in the neck smashing a guy's face in the pavement for 9 minutes suddenly replace NARCAN as the way to respond to an overdose or potential overdose?

Comment

Still posting with your feeling Mr. Ph. D? You keep proving to us that you have no sense at all of what is going on in the world.

Claim #1: You say 100% white! Show me proof that it was 100% white people attending! You can’t. Liar!

Claim #2: Hanging out with no masks. Trump stated that the majority were wearing masks. It for those not wearing masks, they were politically peacefully protesting. Which according to your dip**** dem leadership, as long as one is protesting they are safe from the China virus.

Claim 3: No social distancing. Again, show me where people were not social distancing. No view of the crowd. Only a direct view of your great President, Donald J Trump!

Claim 5: listen to Our President riff for 45 minutes about how great he is. This one I agree with you. He totally informed us how shlt4brains Pelosi and Chuckie are at helping American citizens who need unemployment benefits now but would rather hold up helping these people to get Government bailout for their shlt states. President Trump said No. EO coming with a better solution to give the working people payroll tax cut. Only working people and companies playing by the rules benefit. Glad to see your coming around on just how great OUR President truly is.

Sorry you won’t benefit from the payroll tax cut. Glad you enjoyed your $1200 check. I’ll save 20x that amount.
                          https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...dcc_story.html

Comment

Buddy, you wouldn't have been able to pay for my lunch today.

Comment

Well, you nailed the Ph.D. part, and then whiffed 7 times in a row. Thanks for playing today. You get an Eric Trump bobblehead doll as a parting gift.

Comment

Trump covered for his wealthy, white crowd of country club members by claiming they were engaging in a peaceful protest in the context of a political event.....

1) Not a single one of those people have been to a protest in their lives.

2) Since when is an official Presidential news and press conference a political event or a protest?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X