• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone makes the team on Bayside

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      LOL OK Surf coach. Go back to squeezing every nickel out of your players with "extra" stuff that coaches are pressuring to be mandatory. Anything for a buck!

Comment

True.. baysidefc used to have a good rep on developing platers, now they just want numbers and take anyone.

They killed Lusitania and strikers . My sons had to jump ship and go with Jeventus because they took our best 2 players and parents had no choice to join Baysidefc. They are now playing for a 3rd level NEP team

Comment

LOL OK Surf coach. Go back to squeezing every nickel out of your players with "extra" stuff that coaches are pressuring to be mandatory. Anything for a buck!
          Gotta make a few bucks for those law suits I suppose.

Comment

Crybaby Bayside Parents and Coaches

As most of us have already experienced firsthand, Bayside parents and coaches are just a bunch of overgrown crybabies. This board further proves that.
            Look, your best players wouldn't be leaving your teams if they were happy. End of story. Get over your obsession with Surf and its coaches; you're embarrassing yourselves. ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Comment

As most of us have already experienced firsthand, Bayside parents and coaches are just a bunch of overgrown crybabies. This board further proves that.
              Look, your best players wouldn't be leaving your teams if they were happy. End of story. Get over your obsession with Surf and its coaches; you're embarrassing yourselves. ⚽️⚽️⚽️
              This is so wrong. A club that is not in ECNL or GAL for girls should be seeing their best players leave for those opportunities as they get older to the extent they want to. Similar on the boys side, the best of the best are encouraged to move to revolution. Too bad all clubs did not have this mindset. It’s about the players.

Also, None of their “best players” are leaving to go play with Surf and before that GPS RI / southeast. A few disgruntled parents on a girls side playing 7v7. Too bad the same does not hold true for GPS Ri players who have moved to Bayside.

Comment

My understanding is Bayside is the only PDL and MLS Youth Elite club in R.I. so they most have done something right.

Comment

How are those lawsuits looking?

Also, any truth the JF and AS forging papers to get their visa's? ICE looking in to that as well I hear.

Comment

I don't understand why JM gets mentioned as a good coach, failure at every level. Must be some Surf staff on here.

Comment

How are those lawsuits looking?

Also, any truth the JF and AS forging papers to get their visa's? ICE looking in to that as well I hear.
                      They need to get married to an american just like every other Brit does at Bruno /Bayside/Liverpool and the rest of the NE clubs.

Comment

Loser

I don't understand why JM gets mentioned as a good coach, failure at every level. Must be some Surf staff on here.
                        My kid played for him for years and yours couldn’t make the cut. Don’t worry you aren’t the only one. Sorry about your luck. Enjoy bush league

Comment

My kid played for him for years and yours couldn’t make the cut. Don’t worry you aren’t the only one. Sorry about your luck. Enjoy bush league
                          My kid had huge respect for him and loved playing for him at NEFC. Hopefully have him again too in a year or so.

Comment

This board was quiet before Surf came along. I think it is the Surf coaches and some unruly Surf parents that are the problem. Just shut up already

Comment

This board was quiet before Surf came along. I think it is the Surf coaches and some unruly Surf parents that are the problem. Just shut up already
                              Isn't telling people to shut up unruly too?

Comment

I don't think Surf parents have anything to do with the SuperLiga conversations. And it's nice to see at least some activity on this board. When I first got to RI several years ago, it was next to impossible to find out any information at all about club soccer in the area. Even if what's being posted is misinformation or just bickering back and forth, it at least lets people know there's soccer in this state beyond what you can get in your town.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X