Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope. Just not crying wolf over a BS virus. Half of those infected don’t show any symptoms and your kid has a better chance of dying in an accodent during the car ride to practice than dying of covid. I’m out there running sessions and I have a significantly higher chance of complications than these kids given my age and health. Do what you want, but this while thing is overblown.

First we had to shut everything down to flatten the curve. What’s the excuse now?
    I actually agree with both of you. Shutting down did flatten the curve. The original goal. Accomplished. We can now handle the virus in our hospitals. No need to shut down again.

However, the virus is not BS and won’t go away. It is worse than the flu. We just need to be cautious. I think bars should stay closed, large sporting events and concerts should not happen (and I am season ticket holder for Patriots). But kids should go to school and be allowed to play sports. Can’t we meet in the middle or does it have to be one drastic side versus the other.

Comment

Actually when you see the reasons why they make those decisions it makes complete sense based on the science and what experts are telling our government officials. So let's keep Massachusetts kids playing against Massachusetts kids in Massachusetts or New Hampshire but as far as your reasoning??? The only moron I see is you!
      Experts? Like the ones who told us to not wear masks in the first month because the masks had to be saved for the healthcare workers? Or is it the ones who rushed to close schools and small businesses but left veteran's homes and nursing homes open?

Science? What science tells me that Boston is safe but Tiverton is not? This one is a serious question... please point me to that science so that I can read it.

Comment

RI will only be on the no list for a week or two it’s just a different interpretation of the numbers. Calm down.

Comment

Experts? Like the ones who told us to not wear masks in the first month because the masks had to be saved for the healthcare workers? Or is it the ones who rushed to close schools and small businesses but left veteran's homes and nursing homes open?

Science? What science tells me that Boston is safe but Tiverton is not? This one is a serious question... please point me to that science so that I can read it.
          Again, I agree with both positions but seriously both sides need to take chill pills. Many of our leaders at the local level and state level are doing the best they can with the information they have. Decisions need to be made and are being made. You may like them you may not. Lucikly we have elections so if more people dont like the decisions, they will be voted out. I am just glad I am not the one making the decisions, thats all.

I also observe that many people like to complain but dont offer any solutions. So they become part of the problem.

Comment

Again, I agree with both positions but seriously both sides need to take chill pills. Many of our leaders at the local level and state level are doing the best they can with the information they have. Decisions need to be made and are being made. You may like them you may not. Lucikly we have elections so if more people dont like the decisions, they will be voted out. I am just glad I am not the one making the decisions, thats all.

I also observe that many people like to complain but dont offer any solutions. So they become part of the problem.
            Agree for the most part. But I also feel that our leaders are now so fixated on the "data" that they are losing common-sense. The poster who is comparing dinning in Boston vs dinning in Tiverton has a point. If anything, travel in and out of big cities like Boston, NY, etc. should be limited. Small cities and towns? Did and are doing fine for the most part.

Comment

RI will only be on the no list for a week or two it’s just a different interpretation of the numbers. Calm down.
              Hard to get under 6 per 100k in RI. They test more than anyone and for a small state surveillance testing an older population constantly, it is going to be hard to stay under consistently.

Comment

I have informed the following about scorpions putting players safety and parents safety at risk with these scrimmages at RI.

- MYSA
                - MA Gov
                - ECNL
                - NEP
                - Union Point
                - Forekicks Taunton

I hope the club does the right thing and quarantines every player & coach for 2 weeks and all require testing to step back on the fields.

Disgraceful!

Comment

I have informed the following about scorpions putting players safety and parents safety at risk with these scrimmages at RI.

- MYSA
                  - MA Gov
                  - ECNL
                  - NEP
                  - Union Point
                  - Forekicks Taunton

I hope the club does the right thing and quarantines every player & coach for 2 weeks and all require testing to step back on the fields.

Disgraceful!
                  *********!!

Comment

- MYSA
                    - MA Gov
                    - ECNL
                    - NEP
                    - Union Point
                    - Forekicks Taunton

Disgraceful!
                    Your disgraceful!!!

Comment

I’m not sure why any of scorpions shenanigans of disregarding rules & playing games in RI is a surprise to anybody.

Ever since they were allowed to practice again the club has continually disregarding the rules of non contact, number of players per field. Players not wearing masks etc. it’s been a complete disgrace, I am surprised they are still in business. They post it all over their social media for you to see as well.

Select on the other hand, the leadership from LL & her coaches from the very beginning of this pandemic has been second to none. A true club who empowers female student athletes, where as scorpions put your daughters & families at risk. No wonder the states numbers continue to rise!

Comment

I’m not sure why any of scorpions shenanigans of disregarding rules & playing games in RI is a surprise to anybody.

Ever since they were allowed to practice again the club has continually disregarding the rules of non contact, number of players per field. Players not wearing masks etc. it’s been a complete disgrace, I am surprised they are still in business. They post it all over their social media for you to see as well.

Select on the other hand, the leadership from LL & her coaches from the very beginning of this pandemic has been second to none. A true club who empowers female student athletes, where as scorpions put your daughters & families at risk. No wonder the states numbers continue to rise!
                        This is such bull from the SSS cheerleader zombies. They Practice on the next field at Union Point and there are many more parents out watching the LL disciples not wearing masks, so if anyone is contributing to the rising MA numbers, look in the mirror

Comment

Obviously Scorpions has some groups worried with access to ECNL, better training and coaching. You should have sent your little Mia's to tryout. There's always next year;)

Comment

- MYSA
                            - MA Gov
                            - ECNL
                            - NEP
                            - Union Point
                            - Forekicks Taunton

Disgraceful!
                            Doesn't work that way hoss. When they scrimmaged, it was allowed by RI and MA didn't have RI on the quarantine list. Not that any of this matters as it's all BS. BTW, your club still isn't getting into ECNL and your girls still play 2nd fiddle in D1 and D2 recruiting to ECNL...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X