Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hang on, I think I've lost the narrative. I thought wearing a mask had nothing to do with keeping yourself from getting sick, that it's only to protect those around you from the nasty droplets spewing out of your coughing sewer of a mouth?
    Yes and mask can protect you too. Those in Tulsa didn’t wear mask around him. A death that perhaps could be prevented like many others. Like it or not it is a striking reality check. But he died “patriotically “ defending trump’s stupidity.

Comment

He was a grown man who could make his own decisions.Some people make bad decisions and die because of it.

Comment

He was a grown man who could make his own decisions.Some people make bad decisions and die because of it.
        And, some are completely incapable of thinking and doing on their own, so they need the government to step up and help them out.

Comment

And you are a sheeple that blindly follows whatever the lame stream media and liberals want you to do. Fact is Herman Cain was extremely compromised- prove me wrong. Bah, bah
          Listen to the sheep that blindly follows Trump and wacko doctors, bah bah bah

Comment

https://www.mass.gov/doc/safety-stan...tep-1/download

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X