X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And how was your day of kneeling JJ?

Comment

JOJO was the beneficiary of a bukkake fest!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        JOJO was the beneficiary of a bukkake fest!
        What you are saying is that she made money from your fest, is that your intention? Beneficiary is just the wrong word if your trying to be insulting.
        I think you were trying to be hostile and aggressive, you failed again fatso.
        Next time try a dictionary when you chooses your words.
        You must be so angry not being able to express your anger.
        Poor little man.

Comment

What you are saying is that she made money from your fest, is that your intention? Beneficiary is just the wrong word if your trying to be insulting.
          Poor little man.
          He would starve for if it wasnt for others providing for him. This sort of living by the way of others is worse than generational welfare. Mental welfare .

Comment

Poor little man.
            And he was silenced again.
            Boom.

Comment

Pretty sure covid19 is our extinction event, let’s all just be happy until the end....

Comment

Pretty sure covid19 is our extinction event, let’s all just be happy until the end....
                JoJo is a fan of the happ ending...as long as it winds up covering her disgusting face. She really is the beneficiary.

Comment

JoJo is a fan of the happ ending...as long as it winds up covering her disgusting face. She really is the beneficiary.
                  you should go back to 8chan, people half-way understand your stupidity over there.

Comment

you should go back to 8chan, people half-way understand your stupidity over there.

Why is that? My son plays for an MLS team and you guys are fighting overt girls soccer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Why is that? My son plays for an MLS team and you guys are fighting overt girls soccer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
                      Why is what, brofessor?? Your son is not actually your biological son, he’s mine, muwahhhhhh

Comment

Why is what, brofessor?? Your son is not actually your biological son, he’s mine, muwahhhhhh
                        I know this because that's where I met your wife, and she knows the trufff.

Comment

Taking a knee - BLM

mls sucks! don't you know? mls is where has been players come to retire (set out to pasture). sad.

Comment

I know this because that's where I met your wife, and she knows the trufff.
                            Really? Im his mother....

Comment

No chance. My son is well-hung and your nick-name is needle-d!ck the but-fukcer, the genes dont lie!

Comment

And he was silenced again.
                                Boom.
                                Well played Master.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X