Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soccer Wire Article: This is Perfect (SUSA, EM, ALL NJ Clubs)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    People are allowed to have their own opinions of players. Being on a YNT reflects a small group of opinions. Usually one, the head coach. Several youth NT kids go to College and dont do well. I have no issue with anyone saying lets see what happens in College. People that do are trying to make an issue out of a valid statement.
    I agree with that premise but in this case that is not what was inferred. First, she was not being referred to as a person or player but by her ethnicity and that is just wrong. When you say people are allowed to have their own opinions of a player; are you including uneducated people, people who have never stepped foot on a soccer field, people who have no history or understanding of the sport? How about jealous people, people who in life are “a day late and a dollar short”. I think of these anonymous people who call out players directly are lowlifes. I can see these people standing on the sidelines who are in their 50’s still wearing clothes and baseball hats backwards still dressing and thinking like they are still teenagers. Do you mean those type of people with an opinion?

Comment

I agree with that premise but in this case that is not what was inferred. First, she was not being referred to as a person or player but by her ethnicity and that is just wrong. When you say people are allowed to have their own opinions of a player; are you including uneducated people, people who have never stepped foot on a soccer field, people who have no history or understanding of the sport? How about jealous people, people who in life are “a day late and a dollar short”. I think of these anonymous people who call out players directly are lowlifes. I can see these people standing on the sidelines who are in their 50’s still wearing clothes and baseball hats backwards still dressing and thinking like they are still teenagers. Do you mean those type of people with an opinion?
      We get it that you’re angry mom. But if you stop answering it will go away. But you just can’t help yourself. PS you’re not hot anymore

Comment

So playing well, scoring goals and being a difference-maker in international YNT competitions is overridden by college soccer performance? Ok...
        Recent observations override history..yes. Will Mike O'Neill care about how she played in some Youth event two years ago? Is all international competition strong. The U-20s just breezed thru CONCACAF by something like a 45-1 margin.

Comment

Recent observations override history..yes. Will Mike O'Neill care about how she played in some Youth event two years ago? Is all international competition strong. The U-20s just breezed thru CONCACAF by something like a 45-1 margin.
          Mike O, **** that guy, fat ****....

Comment

You are doing it again. You are assuming that opinions that differ from yours must be from ignorant people. Its pretty simple. If she goes to College and helps lead Rutgers to wins vs the top teams, then hats off to her. You seem to want to link the two things. You could have called out the ethic slurs and left it at that. Everyone is entitled to commn decency even if opinions differ on the quality of the player.

Comment

Yes, those U20s are a group of special players.

Comment

You are doing it again. You are assuming that opinions that differ from yours must be from ignorant people. Its pretty simple. If she goes to College and helps lead Rutgers to wins vs the top teams, then hats off to her. You seem to want to link the two things. You could have called out the ethic slurs and left it at that. Everyone is entitled to commn decency even if opinions differ on the quality of the player.
                Where you been? If you have an opposing viewpoint to the liberal narrative you will most likely get fired. At least in the last month that is what is going on. And no, I am not talking overt racism. If you disagree at all, like the Atlanta shooting, and think the cop who was attacked when he tried to cuff the suspect had a right to use deadly force when his tazer was taken and pointed at him you will be fired. There can be no debate anymore. No waiting for the investigation to finish before murder charges are files and no thought allowed except for liberal democrat approved thoughts.

And books, well yes they started burning the books and the artwork that isn't approved. Wow, I guess 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 went straight over the liberals head.

And what will you do about it? Stay silent because you are afraid of the mob?

Comment

Where you been? If you have an opposing viewpoint to the liberal narrative you will most likely get fired. At least in the last month that is what is going on. And no, I am not talking overt racism. If you disagree at all, like the Atlanta shooting, and think the cop who was attacked when he tried to cuff the suspect had a right to use deadly force when his tazer was taken and pointed at him you will be fired. There can be no debate anymore. No waiting for the investigation to finish before murder charges are files and no thought allowed except for liberal democrat approved thoughts.

And books, well yes they started burning the books and the artwork that isn't approved. Wow, I guess 1984 and Fahrenheit 451 went straight over the liberals head.

And what will you do about it? Stay silent because you are afraid of the mob?
                  I will tell you what is scary is having all these right wing fanatics who have the green light from this administration march up to the doors of State/city capitols with body Armour, sunglasses, AK47’s and AR15 rifles demanding their rights. All these people that Trump refers to as good people who want to intimidate anyone who disagrees with them. I guess they are too dumb to debate and would rather intimidate you with their might. The difference is liberals have the ability to think and have thoughts while the right wing would rather cut to the chase and threaten people.

Comment

I will tell you what is scary is having all these right wing fanatics who have the green light from this administration march up to the doors of State/city capitols with body Armour, sunglasses, AK47’s and AR15 rifles demanding their rights. All these people that Trump refers to as good people who want to intimidate anyone who disagrees with them. I guess they are too dumb to debate and would rather intimidate you with their might. The difference is liberals have the ability to think and have thoughts while the right wing would rather cut to the chase and threaten people.
                    The liberal way isn’t getting people fired for saying the wrong thing. It’s the fear of loosing business.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X