• Show
Clear All

Dear Susa

https://www.soccerwire.com/resources...aling-players/

This issue is older than Jesus Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This issue is older than Jesus Christ.
      and SUSA’s bull**** about developing their own players.

Comment

Barça and Manhattan S.C. made the list. No SUSA again

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...ubs-june-2020/

Comment

That is because all they do is buy clubs and have a lot of $$$ backing them with great marketing, BUT DO NOT DEVELOP PLAYERS and it shows with their teams- Kick and Run, aggressive; in your face play, definitely NOT good soccer. I've seen very talented players move there and the next time you see them, they are a shell of their former self. It's a shame that the parents don't see it. What a joke

Comment

Dear Susa

thats pretty cool

Comment

That is because all they do is buy clubs and have a lot of $$$ backing them with great marketing, BUT DO NOT DEVELOP PLAYERS and it shows with their teams- Kick and Run, aggressive; in your face play, definitely NOT good soccer. I've seen very talented players move there and the next time you see them, they are a shell of their former self. It's a shame that the parents don't see it. What a joke
              That's Barca Residency Academy. Different than Barca NY stupid

Comment

Dear Susa

That's Barca Residency Academy. Different than Barca NY stupid
                barcany is #69 stupid (susa not even on the radar)...you must be a brainwashed dumb-ss liberal!

Comment

Wait a club professional is fed up with other youth clubs "stealing" players? I didnt realize we can steal people who are paying for a service. First, all clubs pull this but I would bet anything whoever wrote that is guilty of the exact same crap.

Comment

barcany is #69 stupid (susa not even on the radar)...you must be a brainwashed dumb-ss liberal!
                    A dumb ss? What is that?
                    Oh must be from a Trumpy ,bunker boy , lil Donnie supporter.
                    Nice spieling, spooling, sparleeeing , spelling
                    Hfmthdmhtdmgrdgenyjv,h.kbku.bu,hi
                    D’er.

Comment

How ironic it was that the ad at the bottom of the article was a big club advertisement for tryouts.

Comment

A dumb ss? What is that?
                        Oh must be from a Trumpy ,bunker boy , lil Donnie supporter.
                        Nice spieling, spooling, sparleeeing , spelling
                        Hfmthdmhtdmgrdgenyjv,h.kbku.bu,hi
                        D’er.
                        Hahaha
                        Spieling.

Comment

Wait a club professional is fed up with other youth clubs "stealing" players? I didnt realize we can steal people who are paying for a service. First, all clubs pull this but I would bet anything whoever wrote that is guilty of the exact same crap.
                          I'm with you...you can't "steal" people who are paying for services, buying all the crap that comes with it and shuttling their kids to practices and games. If you have a solid program, a solid team and coaches that are committed to making that team as competitive and successful as possible, nobody will leave.

I have an older daughter in college and I think about the HBC 00/01 team. Top USYS team with an incredibly impressive list of college commitments. EM and Albertson did cartwheels, promised the sun, moon and stars to these girls to try and get them to come over either as individuals or as a team, stating at like U13. They refused. I think maybe in their senior year, after the 00s graduated, some of the 01s ended up in GDA at the behest of their colleges-but so many of the team had graduated already anyway.

So tired of the boo hoo-ing from clubs that just go through the motions, offer run of the mill level competition and experiences for kids and then cry foul when they leave for a different experience.

Comment

How ironic it was that the ad at the bottom of the article was a big club advertisement for tryouts.
                            Nope, mine was for local pool services. It's one of those culled information ad spots, where your computer generates an ad based on your history. So while you got a soccer club ad, I got a pool maintenance ad because I was looking for pool cleaners earlier this morning.

Comment

I'm with you...you can't "steal" people who are paying for services, buying all the crap that comes with it and shuttling their kids to practices and games. If you have a solid program, a solid team and coaches that are committed to making that team as competitive and successful as possible, nobody will leave.

I have an older daughter in college and I think about the HBC 00/01 team. Top USYS team with an incredibly impressive list of college commitments. EM and Albertson did cartwheels, promised the sun, moon and stars to these girls to try and get them to come over either as individuals or as a team, stating at like U13. They refused. I think maybe in their senior year, after the 00s graduated, some of the 01s ended up in GDA at the behest of their colleges-but so many of the team had graduated already anyway.

So tired of the boo hoo-ing from clubs that just go through the motions, offer run of the mill level competition and experiences for kids and then cry foul when they leave for a different experience.

Sometimes the individual isn't necessarily chasing a badge as much as a new place to play. The reasons are endless but it could be any combination of feeling frustrated by the commitment of their teammates, frustrated by being forced to play on a team or position they dont enjoy, feeling stagnant or even just too comfortable, wanting to meet new kids or play in a different system or for a new coach or really anything? Maybe its not clicking with the kids anymore? Or seeing the club bring in new, shiny toys and knowing they're being promised the world and that its at your expense.

This idea that its all just club jumping for a league is just way too simplistic. Everyone is different and has their own idea of whats best for them and no one has a crystal ball.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X