Susa $4300+

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSA are not stupid. They know LI is slammed with parents eager to part with their money to wear a SUSA jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      SUSA are not stupid. They know LI is slammed with parents eager to part with their money to wear a SUSA jersey.
      Suit yourselves. IMO giant bloated rosters numbering in the 20s are unmanageable and guaranteed to cause proboems.

Comment

I asked for a refund. Waiting to hear back.

Comment

Suit yourselves. IMO giant bloated rosters numbering in the 20s are unmanageable and guaranteed to cause proboems.
          But I can tell all my friends my daughter plays with the top club on LI and that is far more important than roster sizes, well until my kid becomes #22 anyway....

Comment

Last year Susa and EM have rosters maybe at 20. A few of the teams have rosters about 16.

With the new sub rules how many do you think these new GA”L” teams will carry? You are fooling yourself.
            I don't about ALL the EM or SUSA teams last year, but I know that both clubs had teams over 20. The GA is talking about capping roster size, but I don't know if that has been finalized yet.

Comment

I don't about ALL the EM or SUSA teams last year, but I know that both clubs had teams over 20. The GA is talking about capping roster size, but I don't know if that has been finalized yet.
              In many instances, a player will be registered on both ECNL and ECRL rosters to allow movement between the teams. So you may see rosters on teams with 20+ players, but that doesn't mean they are all actually part of that team.

Comment

In many instances, a player will be registered on both ECNL and ECRL rosters to allow movement between the teams. So you may see rosters on teams with 20+ players, but that doesn't mean they are all actually part of that team.
                Oh boy

Comment

Oh boy
                  How much does it cost for the upcoming season 2023

Comment

How much does it cost for the upcoming season 2023
                    refinance the house and we will let you know.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X