Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Could you provide the link to support the budgets?
    Stop being lazy. Google "Colleges cut athletic budgets covid" You'll get dozens of hits

Comment

Now that GDA is dead. Please share your plans; Cedar Stars, Fury, LISC, NYSC, Oakwood, SJEB, STA. Will you try to join existing ECNL/ECRL teams; CFC, East Meadow, FSA, Matchfit, PDA, Susa, World Class, stay with your existing club or will you move to another club (non ECNL) or are you just done with this whole thing and be happy playing in a local league.

I'll start - NYSC 04- Will look at WC and other potential options but do not plan on staying with NYSC.
      ^^^^^ 60 days later I suspect that most players have a better sense of where they will be playing next year. Former DA players, are you sticking with GA(L), found a team, or still waiting for teams to have open tryouts?

Comment

Don't think there's been a lot of movement because there is so much uncertainty about sports going forward. I suspect most of the teams will look the same for both leagues.

Comment

^^^^^ 60 days later I suspect that most players have a better sense of where they will be playing next year. Former DA players, are you sticking with GA(L), found a team, or still waiting for teams to have open tryouts?
          Staying with team for now, will keep close eye on situation and consider move as soon as can really evaluate potential other clubs and how fall season goes. I know some people are jumping but i think some kids are in for a real slap when they get put on an RL team or find out the ECNL roster they just committed to is 26 deep and they're barely dressing for games. I'd rather take a minute, have my kid decide its worth looking, and as much as the club evaluates her we need to evaluate the coach, potential teammates, etc as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X