Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only cancer is your addiction to TS. You’ve been posting on here for almost a year. I hope you choose to see that you have an unhealthy obsession with a team of 13 year old girls. Please get some help, seriously. Your addiction is unhealthy and creepy.
    What’s creepy is that Penn Fusion and FC Delco train on turf 3 nights a week, and have cancelled very few practices this winter. If the cost to play at PF, FCD and FCB are about the same, how is it that two of the clubs are training consistently, without canceling, on turf? Those two clubs are paying significant turf fees, but have around the same cost of playing at FC Bucks. Someone help me with figuring out the cost structure! When you tryout for PF and FCD you get the budget at tryouts. You know the cost breakdown before you join.

This is total DOC mismanagement. I’m not blaming the coaches, I am putting this on the DOC. The coaches at those other clubs don’t pick their training schedules and they don’t make the call on when training is canceled. The DOC puts outa schedule and the coaches follow it. The DOC makes the call, club wide when practice is canceled. What is going on here??

Comment

What’s creepy is that Penn Fusion and FC Delco train on turf 3 nights a week, and have cancelled very few practices this winter. If the cost to play at PF, FCD and FCB are about the same, how is it that two of the clubs are training consistently, without canceling, on turf? Those two clubs are paying significant turf fees, but have around the same cost of playing at FC Bucks. Someone help me with figuring out the cost structure! When you tryout for PF and FCD you get the budget at tryouts. You know the cost breakdown before you join.

This is total DOC mismanagement. I’m not blaming the coaches, I am putting this on the DOC. The coaches at those other clubs don’t pick their training schedules and they don’t make the call on when training is canceled. The DOC puts outa schedule and the coaches follow it. The DOC makes the call, club wide when practice is canceled. What is going on here??
      Then have your kid play there. Why is that a hard concept. I’m not defending bucks but at some point move on to where the grass is greener. No pun intended. Stop polluting all the threads! Please.

Comment

In my opinion Bucks is not club centric they are team centric meaning that the club leaves the individual coaches in charge of their teams with little to no oversight. The team centric model worked well when Bucks was just a local high level travel team - with their teams playing PAGs and state cups. Bucks dominated during those years because they do have a good talent pool and geographic location. The team centric model does not work as well at the ECNL level because you are competing more regionally and nationally against clubs that are big and organized with real DOC’s that set standards for their teams and make sure the teams adhere to it, with set practice locations and schedules.

It is true when people say Bucks is run like local town travel teams, and the results are showing with their standing in the ECNL. I don’t think Bucks has grasped the concept that the more money people are spending the more they expect. The club fees are no big deal but it’s the travel required by the ECNL that raises the costs. It is unfair to the families and kids to have them spend a lot of money, and time but not give the kids the chance to succeed because they don’t train enough, and that’s what is going on. People are increasingly dissatisfied because the club is not providing the kids with the resources to succeed. At some point people start to question is ECNL even worth it ? What am I getting at bucks that I don’t get at other clubs, and how can they expect the teams to do well when they don’t have the quantity of training other clubs do. Not bashing either - Just my opinion.

Comment

Keep “opinions” to self the ‘05 team is one of the best if not the best in the club. We want to lead by example not follow the path of the 06 team. I feel bad for those families and coaches.

Comment

Keep “opinions” to self the ‘05 team is one of the best if not the best in the club. We want to lead by example not follow the path of the 06 team. I feel bad for those families and coaches.
            Agreed. The RL 06 parents are a nightmare.

Comment

Then have your kid play there. Why is that a hard concept. I’m not defending bucks but at some point move on to where the grass is greener. No pun intended. Stop polluting all the threads! Please.
              ORRRRR fix the club in the community we live. easy fix. clean house and get a DOC that knows how to run a club!

Comment

The club is great we just cannot let the pollution of the 06 players and parents deep through to other teams, stay away please.

Comment

FC Bucks 2005 ECNL

The club is great we just cannot let the pollution of the 06 players and parents deep through to other teams, stay away please.
                  Obviously not everyone thinks so, based on the survey and town hall meeting scheduled. Been with this club for way to many years and have never seen this happen before.

Comment

Will Elizabeth Warren be there?

Comment

Obviously not everyone thinks so, based on the survey and town hall meeting scheduled. Been with this club for way to many years and have never seen this happen before.
                      Agreed - me thinks this thread may have had just a little something to do with the survey. Glad the club is taking some initiative, hopefully change will result.

Comment

It definitely did as the 06 team is not the only one with problems it’s club wide otherwise why not just have an 06 team town hall???

Comment

Agreed. The RL 06 parents are a nightmare.
                          stop blaming the 06 RL parents. It's the 06 ECNL parents who are defending some b******t situation wrongly, or at least some are, and the ones that are being the bullies. The RL parents seem to be fine

Comment

stop blaming the 06 RL parents. It's the 06 ECNL parents who are defending some b******t situation wrongly, or at least some are, and the ones that are being the bullies. The RL parents seem to be fine
                            I see the RL 06 parents as being the real bullies from reading the threads. Just my opinion.

Comment

Hope some of these bullies show their faces at the Town Hall, but they’ll just hide behind their keyboards and spread fake news about our proud club which is one of the top clubs in the North East.

Comment

Hope some of these bullies show their faces at the Town Hall, but they’ll just hide behind their keyboards and spread fake news about our proud club which is one of the top clubs in the North East.
                                You really give yourself zero credibility with statements like this. No one would classify Bucks as one of the top clubs in the Northeast. No One.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X