Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That shouldn't be a surprise. If a top club team is stocked with players that will be D1 recruits in a few years, and even top high school teams only have a few players that will play beyond high school, then it becomes a matter of whether the older kids can beat up the younger kids. If they don't physically beat them up, then the superior skill wins out.
    I think we also need to remember with ECNL that the top players on the club will also be the top players on the HS teams. If you take those players off their HS teams of course it would be lopsided.
    I think the OP was just talking about DA (of course not sure as it wasn't me).
    I think that ECNL is becoming far superior to DA, mostly in girls, because athletes want to paly both club and HS, regardless of what any of us think of HS.

Comment

Getting Back to a post I read earlier in this thread but never got to comment because people were talking/hating on everything else under the sun. Forgive me but how does D1 Champs Bishop Feehan get lumped into Catholic “Big School” Conference with Bishop Stang, Cardinal Spellman and Archbishop Williams who I believe All 3 are D3? We talk about HS Soccer being screwed up.

Comment

Getting Back to a post I read earlier in this thread but never got to comment because people were talking/hating on everything else under the sun. Forgive me but how does D1 Champs Bishop Feehan get lumped into Catholic “Big School” Conference with Bishop Stang, Cardinal Spellman and Archbishop Williams who I believe All 3 are D3? We talk about HS Soccer being screwed up.
        They are all catholic schools that’s why they play in the same league. I think it’s more of a religion thing than a sports thing. Also pretty shire most of those teams play d1 schools they are just smaller schools to play in the d1 tournament. I don’t think there’s any catholic school that is in a public school league. Some catholic schools I think maybe independent though.

Comment

My daughters 05 ECNL team could beat any HS team in the state!
          Good one doucher!!! ECNL Regional team???

Comment

The guys posting about his daughters ECNL Team is the biggest D-bag in history. Scorpions. Get outta my face.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X