Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously works for one of these clubs. No one else would defend them.
    Why do stupid people Have always resort to this cop out? Why not admit you are just wrong and learn something?

Comment

Why do stupid people Have always resort to this cop out? Why not admit you are just wrong and learn something?
      Wrong? I claimed you were an arrogant windbag and your post just confirmed that as correct.

Comment

EM cheating in ECNL?

Yeah, I have heard of SUSA doing this to entire teams at the local travel level that make you realize this is a business first and our kids are the bread. I guess I am ignorant for wanting a club that I use to hold in high regard refrain from creating such waves at competing clubs that those kids are left with no team. But as the idiot above stated this is "business" because we all need a lesson from him/her.

If you are having your trainers call people and poach "kids" because there are parents so insecure that when they get the call they jump then you are the problem not just part of the problem. When word of this gets out which it has in waves, people view your trainers who engage in this practice and the club as a whole as a bunch of money chasing night walkers. Your product should stand on its own and you should not have to break up teams of your neighboring clubs and watch those kids who didn't get the call or didn't take the bait have no where to play. I love the fact that my child will play with better players but not at the cost of a kid on a competing team being left without a team because a trainer engaged in questionable sales practices.

But again this is business. What illogical unethical empty words.
        Very true! Shame on SUSA

Comment

Wrong? I claimed you were an arrogant windbag and your post just confirmed that as correct.
          My bad, just a low tolerance for petty imbeciles.

Comment

Very true! Shame on SUSA
            If you child is on a ECNL roster of 20-22 players and not starting, time to look the other way. Keep in mind the substitution rules as well. If your kid wants to play at the next level let them be seen, do the work, write letters, contact coaches and find a place they can PLAY and be seen. if you kid is #16-22 on the player pool, your wasting your time and money. FACT

Comment

If you child is on a ECNL roster of 20-22 players and not starting, time to look the other way. Keep in mind the substitution rules as well. If your kid wants to play at the next level let them be seen, do the work, write letters, contact coaches and find a place they can PLAY and be seen. if you kid is #16-22 on the player pool, your wasting your time and money. FACT
              Agreed

Comment

Generally I would agree. The exceptions would be if the training genuinely is superior to your other local options. Sometimes the alternatives are worse, not even equal. Also, not starting isn't necessarily a deal killer if they are the first subs in and still getting good PT once in. If you're only getting token minutes, or decent PT in only easier games, then definitely need to look at your other options closely. You'll never know without looking

Comment

Generally I would agree. The exceptions would be if the training genuinely is superior to your other local options. Sometimes the alternatives are worse, not even equal. Also, not starting isn't necessarily a deal killer if they are the first subs in and still getting good PT once in. If you're only getting token minutes, or decent PT in only easier games, then definitely need to look at your other options closely. You'll never know without looking
                  I dont care if your getting trained by Messi and Ronaldo. If you are not on the pitch during games and showcases its all for NOTHING. Every ECNL club has a NPL or EDP team that participates in like as Showcases. If you are the bottom of the ECNL pool you will surely be top of team 2 and get more looks because you are dominating. there is also no way player 16,17,18 is getting enough time to show off his or her ability. no WAY

Comment

I dont care if your getting trained by Messi and Ronaldo. If you are not on the pitch during games and showcases its all for NOTHING. Every ECNL club has a NPL or EDP team that participates in like as Showcases. If you are the bottom of the ECNL pool you will surely be top of team 2 and get more looks because you are dominating. there is also no way player 16,17,18 is getting enough time to show off his or her ability. no WAY
                    Our club's B team is awful and so is the coach. If my D wasn't learning a ton and happy we'd probably go elsewhere, but our other options are very limited. At maybe # 15 on the roster she still gets good PT and even decent starts because players are injured or doing visits. If she was #22 we probably wouldn't be there.

Comment

Valid. But coaches can come to practice and watch to see player 16, 17 & 18. Parents should make that arrangement with the coach. This way they get the best training and the coach(es) can see them in a training environment to evaluate if he/she can use them. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Valid. But coaches can come to practice and watch to see player 16, 17 & 18. Parents should make that arrangement with the coach. This way they get the best training and the coach(es) can see them in a training environment to evaluate if he/she can use them. Just a suggestion.
                        "Hi, want to come watch Cindy practice?"

"Can't, how about a game?"

"Well, she doesn't play a lot so practice would be better.

Hello? Hello? Is this thing still on??"

Comment

no none is coming to a practice unless the college is a few miles from the practice location at best.

Comment

no none is coming to a practice unless the college is a few miles from the practice location at best.
                            Or unless the football team needs a tackle dummy

Comment

A coach doing his job makes sure that all players get half a game in at every showcase game, even the non starters. If your club doesn't do that then you're definitely at the wrong club. College coaches generally don't watch trainings (they want to see you PLAY) but will come to games if it's super convenient for them. Worst thing you can do is tell them to come watch a local game and you don't play.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                "hi, want to come watch cindy practice?"

"can't, how about a game?"

"well, she doesn't play a lot so practice would be better.

Hello? Hello? Is this thing still on??"
                                haha.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X