Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't know whose conversations you overheard, but imagine this, when you go to get tested they don't talk to you at several points and ask for your information because - get this - they are trying to minimize contact. there is no concierge desk. they don't stop you at multiple points and ask you questions. stop spreading bull**** online you're the reason people are so confused, because you make **** up to make your point.

i know how it works, because I got tested because i'm on the front lines. did you? no. first. hand. knowledge. not i overhead it, they didn't call me directly, i overheard it from my barber. just put out facts. anyone else who got tested knows how stupid your comment is.
    Not overheard from a Barber. Overheard them in a conversation from close friends. It's called a conversation. And they do check you multiple times. They wear PPE. Its obviously not a concierge desk. I guess, I need to bring the crayons out to explain things to you. Or maybe I should record someone making the comments and share the video. You will twist things however, you want.

And if you really want to know, I am on the front lines. Not at a testing site but at a Hospital. The inflated numbers are coming from testing sites, not the actual hospital. I have gotten tested and taken the antibody test multiple times to ensure I do not get the patient population sick.

And yes it can be political. Especially if your intent is to keep the economy closed, to make 1 party bad. I am not for either side. Just stating facts.

Comment

Not overheard from a Barber. Overheard them in a conversation from close friends. It's called a conversation. And they do check you multiple times. They wear PPE. Its obviously not a concierge desk. I guess, I need to bring the crayons out to explain things to you. Or maybe I should record someone making the comments and share the video. You will twist things however, you want.

And if you really want to know, I am on the front lines. Not at a testing site but at a Hospital. The inflated numbers are coming from testing sites, not the actual hospital. I have gotten tested and taken the antibody test multiple times to ensure I do not get the patient population sick.

And yes it can be political. Especially if your intent is to keep the economy closed, to make 1 party bad. I am not for either side. Just stating facts.
      Ugh, look...this website is called "Talking SOCCER". If your remarks are soaked in politics then go to "Talking Politics" for lunatic Floridians who think the virus is a hoax or a political game. Blow it up there. HERE - no one cares about your political views. No one cares about your deprecating adjectives that you lead every post with. No one cares that you live in a fantasy world with tRump as your daddy. This is a SOCCER website. So if you cant talk SOCCER, then feel free to spread your viral comments all through the website like a parasite. However, you will be made fun of for your incredibly predictable responses and your hilariously entertaining emotional break downs.

Comment

The study was only done on patients who had their hearts scanned, meaning it is not clear how coronavirus affects the hearts of people who aren't critically ill.

Heart scans are only generally given to people who doctors already suspect have a heart problem, so the proportion of those with serious issues is particularly high in this group.

Daily mail

Comment

Ugh, look...this website is called "Talking SOCCER". If your remarks are soaked in politics then go to "Talking Politics" for lunatic Floridians who think the virus is a hoax or a political game. Blow it up there. HERE - no one cares about your political views. No one cares about your deprecating adjectives that you lead every post with. No one cares that you live in a fantasy world with tRump as your daddy. This is a SOCCER website. So if you cant talk SOCCER, then feel free to spread your viral comments all through the website like a parasite. However, you will be made fun of for your incredibly predictable responses and your hilariously entertaining emotional break downs.
          Awww...
          Someone is butt hurt!
          This poster never mentioned what side of the politics he's on.
          If it bothers you, dont waste your energy responding to it. You're just feeding in to it.
          Just read over it.

Comment

lol, a couple of additions: no one clicks on your links and NO SOCCER FOR YOU!

Comment

Awww...
              Someone is butt hurt!
              This poster never mentioned what side of the politics he's on.
              If it bothers you, dont waste your energy responding to it. You're just feeding in to it.
              Just read over it.
              after reading then realize - no soccer this fall.

Comment

after reading then realize - no soccer this fall.
                Nah, der will be sokker. mY boy kicked it last nite with hers buds. fuuls. we skrimmagin tonit. YEE HAAW

Comment

Even a mild case of coronavirus could leave you with long-term organ damage

Notice the word "could"

(You could slip and fall in the shower. So, never shower again!)

There is growing evidence from China, where the virus originated, and from Italy, the first European country to report cases, that patients diagnosed with even a mild case of Covid-19 may be left struggling with long-term health problems long after the virus has left their bodies.

Studying third-world communist country patients--not the most reliable study. I'd bet they all have malnutrition.

Despite apparent recovery, "some patients might have a drop of around 20 to 30 per cent in lung function", says Dr Owen Tsang Tak-yin, medical director of the Infectious Disease Centre at Princess Margaret Hospital in Hong Kong.

Read closely--there is that word "might" again. What is they don't have a drop in lung function? Then this is doctor is WRONG! He can't be sure; he's qualifying his position just in case.

Did you read the article? The words "can", "likely", "may" are used in every bullet point. There are no definitive answers there.

Daily Sun article

Comment

Even a mild case of coronavirus could leave you with long-term organ damage

Notice the word "could"

(You could slip and fall in the shower. So, never shower again!)

There is growing evidence from China, where the virus originated, and from Italy, the first European country to report cases, that patients diagnosed with even a mild case of Covid-19 may be left struggling with long-term health problems long after the virus has left their bodies.

Studying third-world communist country patients--not the most reliable study. I'd bet they all have malnutrition.

Despite apparent recovery, "some patients might have a drop of around 20 to 30 per cent in lung function", says Dr Owen Tsang Tak-yin, medical director of the Infectious Disease Centre at Princess Margaret Hospital in Hong Kong.

Read closely--there is that word "might" again. What is they don't have a drop in lung function? Then this is doctor is WRONG! He can't be sure; he's qualifying his position just in case.

Did you read the article? The words "can", "likely", "may" are used in every bullet point. There are no definitive answers there.

Daily Sun article
                    WOW - I didn't know that. Amazing. The MIGHT NOT be soccer for you.

Comment

WOW - I didn't know that. Amazing. The MIGHT NOT be soccer for you.

One guarantee though--an absolute--Trump will crush Sleepy, Dementia Joe in the debates and put the Fake News Haters to bed. Four more years-->Trump 2020-2024.

But the best is that his son will be in there from 2024-2032! 16 years straight of TRUMP!!!!

HAHAHAHA

Comment

Yahoo, the sun and daily mail are all merely news articles written by liberal publications that have bias. So, that leaves "science news" which upon examination studied Chinese patients. I'm not sure how one can compare a person living in a third world country where the burning of trash/refuse takes place 24 hours a day. Pollution/smog in that country are as bad as their non-existent health care system. Also, the article is riddled with qualifiers--words such as "might", "may", "could", and "possibly" are used throughout. So, this article is really a poor example to use.

In short, the long term effects of Covid are speculative at this point. Any doctor will tell you that fast food causes heart disease and obesity (type 2 diabetes) but these places are still in business. Alcohol is legal--look at the lives it has destroyed, yet still legal. There are too many other issues that are realistically should be (notice that qualifier) more concerning than covid at this point in time.

Obviously, one who is elderly or has an underlying health condition should be wary during this period in time. They should limit their exposure to protect themselves if they so choose. The healthy should go about their lives, obviously following common sense measures--social distancing/masks. Playing, or ever watching a soccer game (outdoors), is not a high risk activity for contracting Covid. However, going to a night club or concert is a great way to put yourself at risk. I'm not sure why night clubs were opened, but that was a silly idea on someone's part.
                        "long term"? maybe. Want to call it "near term" then? There is no doubt many patients are taking months to recover and still haven't fully. Do you have time for that? I know I don't. I have no underlying conditions but my age alone (50-ish)still puts me at a higher risk for a more serious illness than a 25 year old. So I wear a mask in public, avoid certain settings

not the poster - and btw we have millions in America in poor health through no fault of their own like being born into high pollution areas and not having healthcare.

Comment

Nah, der will be sokker. mY boy kicked it last nite with hers buds. fuuls. we skrimmagin tonit. YEE HAAW
                          This website use to be fairly decent for updates on tournaments, schedules, teams, etc. It was always a bit testy but for the most part, one could get some info about soccer around the state. Today, its amazing how rev'ed up the posts are. Hate is rampant. It would be nice if everyone calmed down. Too much out there trying to tear apart the fabric of our country. God is in control but we have a responsibility to one another to show some sort of love regardless of view. Anyway, I don't see much update on the state of soccer in Florida. If anyone has heard whether their club is opened or closed, that would make sense to post on this thread. Good luck everyone.

Comment

This is not good - Los Angeles and San Diego school districts all on line for the fall. CA cases aren't growing nearly as fast as FL.

Live Coronavirus Updates: 17 States Sue Trump Administration https://nyti.ms/308H5YQ

Comment

This is not good - Los Angeles and San Diego school districts all on line for the fall. CA cases aren't growing nearly as fast as FL.

Live Coronavirus Updates: 17 States Sue Trump Administration https://nyti.ms/308H5YQ
                              Look kids arw going back to school..you dont have to send your kid..if your not sending your kid what worry..really no concern of you.do you and dont worry what others are doing

Comment

How many of you arw calling county commissioners to try and stop soccer..? I bet there is a few on here trying there best to throw a wrench in on others good time . Stay the fuc k home

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X