Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The game was a fluke with Choate playing in Loomis's box for 80min. Credit to them they got the win. Those games happen.
    It was 2-1... Shame on you guys for allowing them to counter two times. Once can happen, but two is a sin.
    2 goals in 10 minutes. Should end in a tie if you owned that much possession.

Comment

Yes it happens. Choate learned from their mistakes.
      All teams are allowed for that to happen, as long as it's not a habit.

Comment

You may be right, but they have an extremely difficult schedule. The past 3 losses were against top teams around the NEPSAC. The team that just beat them also beat Tabor this past week. Tabor has plenty of D1 players including Cat Berry (arguably the best player east of the Miss). OW would remember her, I think she dropped 10 goals in a game on them last year.
        Loomis also beat Choate this year and they are a very good team. Who knows, but Loomis will not put up with this record...ever.
        Loomis plays a tough schedule, but not much tougher than other NEPSAC teams. The magnitude of the last 3 losses is what seems telling. 5 goal loss to Miss Porter's, 3 goal loss to Greenwich Academy and any loss to Berkshire makes no sense on the girls side. Loomis won't tolerate losing for sure, but I think other issues will be even less tolerated in this case. Plenty of good kids on this Loomis team, so I feel bad for the players.

Comment

Loomis plays a tough schedule, but not much tougher than other NEPSAC teams. The magnitude of the last 3 losses is what seems telling. 5 goal loss to Miss Porter's, 3 goal loss to Greenwich Academy and any loss to Berkshire makes no sense on the girls side. Loomis won't tolerate losing for sure, but I think other issues will be even less tolerated in this case. Plenty of good kids on this Loomis team, so I feel bad for the players.
          they have ow DA players on the team, thats the problem>>>>

Comment

Greenwhich is a good team. They just beat Tabor recently and tied a real good Choate team. Porters looks like they put up 5 or 5+ goals on teams in 6 out of their last 7.
            I'm not sure how it fell apart after beating Choate? That should spark a run.

Comment

It's simple. They have less talent than other schools and coach not getting it done. Plenty of clubs in area to recruit from.

Comment

Greenwhich is a good team. They just beat Tabor recently and tied a real good Choate team. Porters looks like they put up 5 or 5+ goals on teams in 6 out of their last 7.
                I'm not sure how it fell apart after beating Choate? That should spark a run.
                Greenwich is up and down. Tabor is struggling this year, Choate was a good result, Hopkins beat them by 3 and then Hotchkiss took them by 2.

Miss Porters v Choate seems like a great matchup.

Comment

Greenwich is up and down. Tabor is struggling this year, Choate was a good result, Hopkins beat them by 3 and then Hotchkiss took them by 2.

Miss Porters v Choate seems like a great matchup.
                  Porters will crush Choate

Comment

Porters will crush Choate
                    Troll... No Porters parent would say that.

Comment

Loomis has very weak Goalkeeping. No athleticism or quickness. That has to change next year to be successful.

Comment

Loomis has very weak Goalkeeping. No athleticism or quickness. That has to change next year to be successful.
                        The game we played them. The defense left the goalie out to dry numerous times. They aren’t a physical or imposing defense at all. Then LH pulls the kid in the middle of the second half? Classy move! SMH

Comment

I think I know who that is. She was just cut from fsa ecnl team. Loomis will recruit nationally if they have to to find a keep.

Comment

Troll... No Porters parent would say that.
                            I could think of 4-5 that would actually say that

Comment

I think I know who that is. She was just cut from fsa ecnl team. Loomis will recruit nationally if they have to to find a keep.
                              they should find a coach first?

Comment

I could think of 4-5 that would actually say that
                                After a few 1 goal games now. I don’t believe any Porters parent would say that, but keep trolling if you want.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X