Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Athletico Poaching mid season is that ok?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody is begging. What a joke. Nobody wants to come back there unless the players gets demoted from Barca ! Or unless spandex is walking around.
    i agree, my point was his grammar mistake.

Comment

Players 'are' all begging....doofus.
      hahahahahahahah now the typo is on you d*ck.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what an A Hole..... And no one i know has anything good to say about going back To Atletico ,,,, OK CJ ..... GO THE F HOME to rotting old supermarket you put a field in....

Comment

Barca/Atletico

I’m not sure if Barca kids will come back to Atletico. I am sure that Barca kids are paying Atletico trainers for private training sessions

Comment

I’m not sure if Barca kids will come back to Atletico. I am sure that Barca kids are paying Atletico trainers for private training sessions
          They must be new Barca kids who yet don’t know any better. The elite players at Barca do not train with Atletico trainers and that I’m sure of.

Comment

They must be new Barca kids who yet don’t know any better. The elite players at Barca do not train with Atletico trainers and that I’m sure of.
            do you know every single barca parent? all age groups? all teams? i don't see anything wrong with private lessons outside of barca....i do it for my kid...but they are not athletico trainers.

Comment

hahahahahahahah now the typo is on you d*ck.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what an A Hole..... And no one i know has anything good to say about going back To Atletico ,,,, OK CJ ..... GO THE F HOME to rotting old supermarket you put a field in....
              yeah!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you stupid-head!!!! go back to grammar school!!!

Comment

do you know every single barca parent? all age groups? all teams? i don't see anything wrong with private lessons outside of barca....i do it for my kid...but they are not athletico trainers.
                i do PL for my kid also. and i do know everyone.

Comment

and i'm sure you do know everrryyyone

Comment

well than why did you not know me? fyi, you are full of sh_t.

Comment

MAybe she was riding him after personal training ? I mean riding with him, sorry :)

Comment

i do know you.

Comment

i do know you.
                          nope...but Bo knows your sister!!!

Comment

Is this the same CJ that used to chain smoke following Tim from Lake Grove around a few years back? If so that is the person you want to take soccer advice from for your kids? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Is this the same CJ that used to chain smoke following Tim from Lake Grove around a few years back? If so that is the person you want to take soccer advice from for your kids? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
                              You are a dick! Leave her alone. She is the best thing to happen to KK and we all do appreciate her. Why not tell us who you are so we can talk about you!

She follows no one! She's tough and smart and doesn't smoke. Her kid played for Tim Graham. She wasn't a freaking groupie. Get it right stupid!

Comment

facts

Every place has a spot for certain players. Athletico will always have a spot for certain players and then when they get older they will leave or there team will fold. This is a consistent pattern at kk athletics. As for CJ she is just doing her job. What do you expect her to say ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X