X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Facts don't lie.
    The fact that an OW kid will play on the USWNT? Its a fact that it will not happen. The best girls in the state and it has been that way for some time will eventually find their way to CFC Untied. That is a fact!

Comment

The fact that an OW kid will play on the USWNT? Its a fact that it will not happen. The best girls in the state and it has been that way for some time will eventually find their way to CFC Untied. That is a fact!
      U14s, U15s, and U16s at OW are better than CFC. CFC is losing its grip on the State's talent.

Comment

U14s, U15s, and U16s at OW are better than CFC. CFC is losing its grip on the State's talent.
        another blanket statement. I bet every player is not. Why oh why do parents focus on anything But their child? Even if your statement is true, who cares. Would all the kids not benefit more from the talent being more evenly distributed?

Comment

How is that possible because U14s, U15s, and U16s at FSA are better than OW.

Comment

16’s definitely not. I’ve seen both. Can’t speak to the other two age groups.

Comment

OW fan boys out in full force today. They're 7-2-2 so far against teams like NYSC and newcomer SSS.

Comment

This guy sounds like FSA dad. Did he move clubs? His posts are like Trump's tweets - no facts.

Comment

another blanket statement. I bet every player is not. Why oh why do parents focus on anything But their child? Even if your statement is true, who cares. Would all the kids not benefit more from the talent being more evenly distributed?
                  Soccer is a team game, remember? It's about getting a group of players to perform as a unit and get a result. Life lessons. Teamwork.

See how that works? Don't be so selfish and self centered - it is not just all about how your little Mia is doing.

Comment

Soccer is a team game, remember? It's about getting a group of players to perform as a unit and get a result. Life lessons. Teamwork.

See how that works? Don't be so selfish and self centered - it is not just all about how your little Mia is doing.
                    So if little Mia doesn’t do her job how does the team do?
                    When exactly did a whole team get recruited to college as a unit?

Comment

So if little Mia doesn’t do her job how does the team do?
                      When exactly did a whole team get recruited to college as a unit?
                      That attitude - especially parents worried about recruiting - is what plagues youth soccer. It's all about my kid.

Comment

Bahaha! Haha! Oh boy, let me catch my breath. Haha!

Comment

Hasnt U14 replaced most of their players over last 2 years with outsiders from Ginga, FSA, CFC, and Sporting? hahaha

Comment

Sure it is, but Club soccer is about individual development. The team part for me only starts to matter at College and beyond. Before that, I want every kid who makes a team to play decent minutes. I dont care if that means the team loses games they could win. Parents are paying to get minutes, they should get them.

I think you totally miss the point. It IS about how my Mia is doing in the wider context of development and everyone else in terms of development. Im the opposite of selfish. Im HAPPY for my kid to sit so another kid can play the minutes they pay for.

What i dont agree with is judging how good a club is based on how many games they win.

Please tell me what is selfish about that?

Comment

That attitude - especially parents worried about recruiting - is what plagues youth soccer. It's all about my kid.
                              your comment is pretty stupid. It IS all about each individual. let me ask you this. Id benching 3 kids for all but 5 mins of the game increased the teams chances of winning, is that fair?

If playing those kids for 35 mins every game cost your team a playoff spot, is that ok ?

Comment

CFCU 2004s (U16) are an ECNL Champions League team. OW couldn't carry their cleats.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X