Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hardly Juventus fault or any other club for that matter that GPS has *Allegedly* been raided or *allegedly* broken any laws.

Didn't mean it to fault Juve. Just regurgitating what I've read on this board as to the source of the info. This has been going on since the summer

Agreed though- If you don't operate within the legal framework your supposed to - the risk/fault is your own, not the whistleblower.

Comment

There's no talent to raid. NEFC wants these players for their lower teams to help balance the books.

Brilliant strategy if you ask me.
      Troll....

Comment

Yeah, and GPS "Management" are a pack of mindless dung beetles.

Only a matter of time before NEFC recruits every single GPS player possessing any talent whatsoever.
        So you want to make NEFC the new Seacoast. Almost there. Their DA teams are shadow of what their old elite used to be and their DOC and execs lack soccer expertise and intelligence. All good coaches, players, and mystic that made NEFC relevant in the past are gone. Your present product lacks luster and nope! thanks.

Comment

Conspiracy Theory 401

NEFC off to a rough start this year. HS a bigger impact than they thought. So, they need to offer a carrot going forward to keep those players.

NB: "Hey, I have an idea. Let's offer those players next year a financial incentive. Maybe 50% tuition break. Money always talks"

NEFC Bookeeper: "How will we replace the missing revenue?"

NB: "Lets make a big push to get GPS players into the system. Those families are stupid enough to pay for crap, so we'll start a nasty rumor about them. The players will jump, we can fill our bottom teams out and charge them 2% off GPS fees."

NEFC Social Media Manager: "Got it. Hold my beer."

Comment

GPS players, hear that whistle? Hear that roar? That is a train fast approaching. It's the NEFC train. Time to climb aboard. All aboard NEFC!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Keep trashing NEFC, but we are 10x the club GPS is or ever was. NEFC has happier players, happier families, we don't squeeze them for every last dollar like GPS does, and we don't cut corners like GPS (obviously, as nobody does that quite like GPS).

Comment

Keep trashing NEFC, but we are 10x the club GPS is or ever was. NEFC has happier players, happier families, we don't squeeze them for every last dollar like GPS does, and we don't cut corners like GPS (obviously, as nobody does that quite like GPS).
                Buncha' rats acting high and mighty over GPS.

Great. You win.

LOL

In a race to the bottom you come in 2nd. Happy?

Comment

Talking Soccer is such a barrel of laughs... Here's where we are at:

GPS players are terrible.
                  NEFC players are terrible.
                  Revs players are terrible.
                  Stars players are terrible.
                  Seacoast players are terrible.

I haven't heard Bolts mocked in a while... Ready, Set, Go!

Who did I forget from the larger clubs? Feel free to chime in.

Comment

Going desperately after trash makes you what?
                    Italian???

Comment

Everyone but my kid is terrible.

She's a supahstah!!

Comment

GPS players aren't all terrible.

The ones that will remain after the mass migration to NEFC will be terrible. Surely.

Comment

We win again!

Buncha' rats acting high and mighty over GPS.

Great. You win.

LOL

In a race to the bottom you come in 2nd. Happy?

Comment

Next Stop is NEFC!

GPS players, hear that whistle? Hear that roar? That is a train fast approaching. It's the NEFC train. Time to climb aboard. All aboard NEFC!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No way to confirm this unless you work at the top of GPS, but I heard the same thing on the sidelines this weekend. Something is going on for sure, and, as they say, "where there's smoke there's fire."

Heard this weekend that GPS is being sold by the company that owns them. Can't say that this is surprising in any way, but can anyone confirm this?

Comment

No way to confirm this unless you work at the top of GPS, but I heard the same thing on the sidelines this weekend. Something is going on for sure, and, as they say, "where there's smoke there's fire."
                                Yep, I started it here and spread it there

It's my smoke and my fire.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X