Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    MM is a stand up guy and has done a great job turning this program around in a short time. Having a huge roster is going to bite him in the rear end. They are playing FDU this weekend in a game that would put SHU in the talks for a playoff stop along with Bryant and CCSU. Players unhappy with playing time seem to have to much control. Complain and get coach in trouble. I might play more.
    but all those cfc kids are at a D1 school. why would they be upset?

Comment

MM is on administrative leave. Confirmed from players on the team. Shows you much SHU cares about its “Division 1” athletics. They just have BV there for fundraising. Since he’s been there the athletics haven’t done any better. His firing and hiring hasn’t proved much.
      This is an anonymous forum, so I’m still not buying it. You’re saying that you personally confirmed it with players on the team? You daughter plays at SHU? Administrative leave? Provide detail or I call BS.

Comment

It’s true. A bad parent with an axe to grind

Comment

This is an anonymous forum, so I’m still not buying it. You’re saying that you personally confirmed it with players on the team? You daughter plays at SHU? Administrative leave? Provide detail or I call BS.
          Call it what you want. Pretend to be surprised when he’s not on the sideline Sunday. Just like he wasn’t at practice today.

Comment

It’s true. A bad parent with an axe to grind
            It’s hearsay without a confirmed story. Provide a link/announcement from SHU or it’s not a story.

Comment

Call it what you want. Pretend to be surprised when he’s not on the sideline Sunday. Just like he wasn’t at practice today.
              If you know the reason, why not say it? Otherwise BS.

Comment

inappropriate comments....

players are being interviewed.

plus too many players he rostered.... no seat on bus!

Comment

It’s hearsay without a confirmed story. Provide a link/announcement from SHU or it’s not a story.
                  50% of the posts here are gossip or club trashing. Not sure someone fabricates this one

Comment

50% of the posts here are gossip or club trashing. Not sure someone fabricates this one
                    not fabricated... period

Comment

MM is a stand up guy and has done a great job turning this program around in a short time. Having a huge roster is going to bite him in the rear end. They are playing FDU this weekend in a game that would put SHU in the talks for a playoff stop along with Bryant and CCSU. Players unhappy with playing time seem to have to much control. Complain and get coach in trouble. I might play more.
                      Some teams are three games in and some are only two games in to the season. Slow down Buddy.

Comment

And the two wins are against Saint Francis Brooklyn (new program this year) and Merrimack (just moved up to D1 this year) and they tied usual bottom of the barrel Wagner

Comment

Actually 43 players on the roster. MM does no have the luxury of moving kids to the composite games.....

Comment

Actually 43 players on the roster. MM does no have the luxury of moving kids to the composite games.....
                            He should pay luxury tax for numbers. Ridiculous

Comment

I look at it the other way. The guy kept the recruits from the prior coach in which he was not obligated to keep. That makes it a large roster. I assure you that whoever is complaining is not a player “he” recruited. Nice guys finish last and this is a perfect example of it. A coach is better off cutting lose ends than trying to deal with extra players

Comment

There were apparently inappropriate comments being made why does it matter who recruited the player?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X