Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again. A coach and a parent lying about a relationship.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What club? Which Coach?
    Take a picture and post it here!!!

Comment

It's not about consenting adults doing the nasty. It's about the secrecy. If there is no problem with the relationship, why lie about it? Because they know people finding out would be a problem. That's kind of a no brainer there. So it is a conflict of interest and a problem:

when other parents find out and start complaining the coach is favoring the kid of the parent he's f****ing.

when the coach is no longer able to maintain team discipline because everyone knows and loses trust.

when teammates find out and start treating the kid differently.

Yeah, it's a conflict of interest and responsible organizations have policies that require disclosing such relationships before they become an issue.

Feel free not to believe me, but I've seen this happen too many times and it gets ugly and definitely impacts the team's performance and their development. Call me a prude all you want. I don't care if the coach has an affair with his accountant's wife. I do care when they whip their willie out with someone on the team, keep it a secret, and it comes out anyway and creates drama. It's stupid and can make for a miserable year for everyone on the team.
      So now you are upset because two adults have decided to keep their relationship private? I can't imagine why they would ever want that, especially with someone as supportive as you!

The only one making drama is you. And from your own statement, it has happened before. Sounds like you are the problem.

Mind your own business.

Comment

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day.

All the patients were shouting, 13....13....13...

The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks and looked through to see what was going on.

Some bastard poked me in the eye with a stick.

Then they all started shouting 14....14....14...

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Comment

Oh please yourself. I don't care what they do until it impacts my kid's soccer experience. And don't pretend this type of BS doesn't cause trust issues and rip teams apart and affect the team's performance. It certainly does and it's totally avoidable. If they can't keep it in their pants or take it outside the club to get their rocks off, they shouldn't be coaching a team.
          If it is impacting the team it just shows it's a crappy club. A better run one would have shut that down without impact. It's about how the adults handle themselves. Your getting upset about it won't help

Comment

Probably a good rule to have. I certainly haven't encountered a coach I'd want to be buddies with...or sleep with. Standards you know.
            Thanks Bungie panties.

Comment

If it is impacting the team it just shows it's a crappy club. A better run one would have shut that down without impact. It's about how the adults handle themselves. Your getting upset about it won't help
              Two humans rubbing their private parts on each other has zero effect on children kicking a ball.

Comment

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
                Ironically, I do. I don't socialize with the other parents. I don't even sit near them on the sideline at games. Haven't for years. I'm polite and friendly, but I don't like the sideline gossip so I stay away from it. If someone was asked about me, they'd probably describe me as "nice and quiet" and not much more than that.

Venting on an anonymous bulletin board is a whole different thing. I'm frustrated so I vented here knowing not a damn thing can be done about it. That doesn't mean I'm stirring up **** at the club.

For those of you who say a sordid affair that becomes public can't affect a team? Congrats for not having it happen to you. Hope it stays that way. It's ugly when it does.

Comment

Yeah yeah yeah, happens all the time and not reserved to youth soccer. But can I get through just one season without another scandal revealing a coach or DOC secretly (they think) sleeping with a parent...usually a married one? This time, the hypocrisy is so blatant it's almost comical.

I don't expect these guys to be saints, but does it have to be all the freaking time!? Is it a job requirement or something? They see how it rips teams apart and destroys trust in the club, but they do it anyway thinking they won't get caught. They always get caught, and it always ends in drama one way or another dragging in innocent people who don't deserve it. Dumb*****es!
                  Did the kid benefit by starting and getting extra playing time? That is what most parents on here want to know. My wife encourages me to sleep with the kids coach all the time even though I am straight. If it will help our kid maybe i should.

Comment

Ironically, I do. I don't socialize with the other parents. I don't even sit near them on the sideline at games. Haven't for years. I'm polite and friendly, but I don't like the sideline gossip so I stay away from it. If someone was asked about me, they'd probably describe me as "nice and quiet" and not much more than that.

Venting on an anonymous bulletin board is a whole different thing. I'm frustrated so I vented here knowing not a damn thing can be done about it. That doesn't mean I'm stirring up **** at the club.

For those of you who say a sordid affair that becomes public can't affect a team? Congrats for not having it happen to you. Hope it stays that way. It's ugly when it does.
                    I am 1000% positive that the other parents do not describe you as "nice and quiet." But think what you need to.

Comment

I am 1000% positive that the other parents do not describe you as "nice and quiet." But think what you need to.
                      Thanks, I will.

Comment

Most soccer guys are losers so they use kids and vulnerable moms as easy pray. they couldn't get pu**y any other way. Think about it, soccer players and coaches are probably amongst to most ignorant, so apart from using kids in a scheme plot, what other inteligent or engaging conversation or experience could they provide?
                        You sound like a guy that can't keep his wife from playing with the coach. Don't hate the player! Your wife likes it when the coach gets stuck in!

Comment

Says the nun slamming her back with the rosary, adults know right from wrong, if 2 adults decide to hit the mattress on those lonely soccer trips is none of your business.!

Comment

$$$

Says the nun slamming her back with the rosary, adults know right from wrong, if 2 adults decide to hit the mattress on those lonely soccer trips is none of your business.!
                            None of your business until his fμck buddy's talent-less kid starts pulling time from your kid. What ever happened to just bribing the coach, or "extra training" sessions. I'm not blowing the coach for more playing time. Especially after training, mosquito bites on his sweaty balls...

Comment

None of your business until his fμck buddy's talent-less kid starts pulling time from your kid. What ever happened to just bribing the coach, or "extra training" sessions. I'm not blowing the coach for more playing time. Especially after training, mosquito bites on his sweaty balls...
                              Thinking too hard?

Comment

He used to meet me on the east side
                                when the sun went down

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X