Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounders Academy has put a significant number of professionals in the MLS. Whether through development or talent acquisition, they have demonstrated a willingness to put players onto the first team.

However, my response to you wasn’t about a club or academy... I’m sorry, werent we talking about specific coaches?

You are an ignorant fool. Do you always go through life answering questions that weren’t asked and ignoring ones that were?

Stupidity at its finest.
    I thought you were the one who veered off topic since you mentioned zero coaches in your comment. I thought it was the conversation evolving, as they do...I'm going to apolgize for calling your comment stupid, since I think I misunderstood your context. Can we point to an outstanding Sounders coach, or is it about the way they identify talent? Not sure. But Bwana is still a real pro, bro

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I thought you were the one who veered off topic since you mentioned zero coaches in your comment. I thought it was the conversation evolving, as they do...I'm going to apolgize for calling your comment stupid, since I think I misunderstood your context. Can we point to an outstanding Sounders coach, or is it about the way they identify talent? Not sure. But Bwana is still a real pro, bro
      Agree, Bwana is a pro. And many others that came through the system. No problem with your comment, I didn’t like the comment taking shots at sounders.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X