X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is epic, spot on.
    Sunrise parents must not be up and around yet otherwise you know they'd be ranting and raving about their team being the best.

Comment

For got to add, Starters went back in after the bench left 2 boot and scoot goals got behind the defense.
      “....left 2 boot and scoot goals got behind” ?????? *** are you even talking about here? What roadkill is ma scraping off the pavement for dinner tonight? Never heard a term like that before in my life and you’re trash talking...... talking soccer, never change!

Comment

Sunrise parents must not be up and around yet otherwise you know they'd be ranting and raving about their team being the best.
        That’s because they suck this year. Otherwise you would be hearing from them

Comment

“....left 2 boot and scoot goals got behind” ?????? *** are you even talking about here? What roadkill is ma scraping off the pavement for dinner tonight? Never heard a term like that before in my life and you’re trash talking...... talking soccer, never change!
          Most people on here haven’t clue what they are talking about.

Comment

That’s because they suck this year. Otherwise you would be hearing from them
            What are you talking about? 05 Sunrise / Prime is poiEd to most likely win the SE in ECNL and make a deep run in the ECNL playoffs

Comment

Garden is terrible! The only reason the game against TBU was close was TBU played their bench when it was 3-0. Once the starters came back in, it was all TBU.
              Lol I hope the other parents on your team see you calling out their kids. What a douche move. As for the game, Gardens started slow and then came back stronger in the second half once the lineup changed. It was a good game and I have nothing negative to say about the TBU players. Unlike you parents who are so insecure about your kids that you are willing to drag down other kids. Seriously seek help.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                what are you talking about? 05 sunrise / prime is poied to most likely win the se in ecnl and make a deep run in the ecnl playoffs
                right on cue...........

Comment

Prime parent here, we are 2-0 we have a long way to go. lets beat alabama and florida elite first, then we have to beat concorde. i wouldnt be pounding our chests yet.

besides, that statement above is not one of our parents. we have learned to the shüt the **** up

Comment

What are you talking about? 05 Sunrise / Prime is poiEd to most likely win the SE in ECNL and make a deep run in the ECNL playoffs
                    That’s the ecnl team. The fspl team is significantly worse compared to last year from what I was told. This thread is about fspl. Nobody gives a crap how good your ecnl team is.

Comment

Garden is terrible! The only reason the game against TBU was close was TBU played their bench when it was 3-0. Once the starters came back in, it was all TBU.
                      Lol I hope the other parents on your team see you calling out their kids. What a douche move. As for the game, Gardens started slow and then came back stronger in the second half once the lineup changed. It was a good game and I have nothing negative to say about the TBU players. Unlike you parents who are so insecure about your kids that you are willing to drag down other kids. Seriously seek help.
                      Not the OP, but for those of you that don't understand youth sports, there is always a drop off in level of play when the starting 11 are not on the field. There are your top 1 through 11 players, and then there are the rest of them, 12-?.

I did not read this as an attack of the TBU team, I read it as the Garden team plays a direct style of play, some call it long ball, some call it kick and run, some call it boot and scoot.

Please educate yourself on soccer term.

Comment

Not the OP, but for those of you that don't understand youth sports, there is always a drop off in level of play when the starting 11 are not on the field. There are your top 1 through 11 players, and then there are the rest of them, 12-?.

I did not read this as an attack of the TBU team, I read it as the Garden team plays a direct style of play, some call it long ball, some call it kick and run, some call it boot and scoot.

"direct style of play" at youth level is when the coach doesn't know how to handle a possession practice. Direct style is to teach no technical skill at all. Just kick and run, and try to see if the defenders are not good or not physical.

Comment

I’m fully aware that the starting 11 is considered the strongest. But coming on a forum and blaming the subs for the close game is a pretty crappy thing to do. That’s not the way you build team unity and it’s very reminiscent of the type of parents that bitch and whine about playing time. They think their kids are the superstars of the team and could care less about team development as a whole.

Comment

I’m fully aware that the starting 11 is considered the strongest. But coming on a forum and blaming the subs for the close game is a pretty crappy thing to do. That’s not the way you build team unity and it’s very reminiscent of the type of parents that bitch and whine about playing time. They think their kids are the superstars of the team and could care less about team development as a whole.
                            Only care about your own kid

Comment

You get a life m fer. All of us are here because we care about our kids playing this sport. Heck, if I was there, I would’ve watched that game too. So tired of people acting like they are above this. If you were above this, you wouldn’t be in this forum dumb a s s.
                              I am on this to laugh at you handicapping U15 soccer. Home and job aren’t doing so well eh? Let me live thru my daughter and talk about a sport I don’t understand. Good one dad!

Comment

I don't think anyone blamed the subs. It was stated that the other team scored 2 goals before the starters went back in. Besides, coaches never sub their defensive players, so maybe they could not hold possession or turned the ball over in a bad location on the field.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X