• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What radio career?
    Larry the Duck.

Comment

So what is Larry babbling about with Oceanside and Sesa. I know sesa has ads on top of his site. Is he just making things up to schill for sesa and get their name out there? Or is Oceanside doing something wrong? Anybody have a ********* to english dictionary? I need some translating.

Comment

Larry Miller

So what is Larry babbling about with Oceanside and Sesa. I know sesa has ads on top of his site. Is he just making things up to schill for sesa and get their name out there? Or is Oceanside doing something wrong? Anybody have a ********* to english dictionary? I need some translating.
        When you try and post something that is in conflict with his belief and or agenda. He does not post it...ever. censorship at its definition at botn.

Comment

When you try and post something that is in conflict with his belief and or agenda. He does not post it...ever. censorship at its definition at botn.
          I do not even look at BOTN any longer. While there is too much negativity on both sites, I do like the instant publishing of a post.

Comment

A friend posted a video of shopping by his home and assaulting a clerk on youtube.He was rude and nasty and pulled a few cards that were very unnecessary. he threatened to sue the person who posted it. He went after about 6 different people that had nothing to do it. Oh dear the man is paranoid. Why, because he only makes enemies and not friends. Sad he never found out who REALLY posted it. I am gonna nudge her to repost. Tee Hee.

Comment

A friend posted a video of shopping by his home and assaulting a clerk on youtube.He was rude and nasty and pulled a few cards that were very unnecessary. he threatened to sue the person who posted it. He went after about 6 different people that had nothing to do it. Oh dear the man is paranoid. Why, because he only makes enemies and not friends. Sad he never found out who REALLY posted it. I am gonna nudge her to repost. Tee Hee.
              Get that video posted every where, as per Larry freedom of the press. GET IT POSTED. Get it to me, I will post the hell out of it.

Comment

Get that video posted every where, as per Larry freedom of the press. GET IT POSTED. Get it to me, I will post the hell out of it.
                I am familiar with the video and to be clear it is definitely VERBAL assault and arguably physical. He pushes his way through the person to flee. Because he is a coward and fat.

Comment

I am familiar with the video and to be clear it is definitely VERBAL assault and arguably physical. He pushes his way through the person to flee. Because he is a coward and fat.
                  Are the copies of this video available anywhere on the internet? In what town did the assault take place and at what establishment? Is the victim pressing charges?

Comment

Are the copies of this video available anywhere on the internet? In what town did the assault take place and at what establishment? Is the victim pressing charges?
                    Above post said it's online, somewhere. So post it or it's all bullshi*t. I'm no fan of LM's but let's not bullsh*t around either.

Comment

Above post said it's online, somewhere. So post it or it's all bullshi*t. I'm no fan of LM's but let's not bullsh*t around either.
                      Hello Larry X2 !
                      So predictable.
                      Let the trace begin.

Comment

Oh dear sweet Larry. Don’t you know to wait a day before replying to your own post. Especially when you pretend to be two separate posters?!?!
                        This way it looks somewhat genuine.
                        Oh dear sweet Larry.
                        You’re gettin old Bubby.
                        Jay

Comment

Still no link. Enquiring minds want to know

Comment

Still no link. Enquiring minds want to know
                            This is so Larry. You just need to use the word “acumen” improperly. I’ve been on botn enough to be very familiar with your phrasing.
                            Jay

Comment

Larry Miller

This is so Larry. You just need to use the word “acumen” improperly. I’ve been on botn enough to be very familiar with your phrasing.
                              Jay
                              definitely :)

Comment

So now we have Larry browbeating Oceanside United on behalf of one of his sponsors, FC SESA. This is ridiculous, Oceanside, the town team, basically does everything at cost. If they poached kids from anywhere, it's definitely not for any kind of profit, it can only be to try to make their team better. Honestly, how many registrations are we talking about here, one? If you're not able to tell the difference between the two clubs, shame on you. If Oceanside gained a player because they thought they were joining SESA, I don't think they were tricked by Oceanside, more likely because the parents didn't do their homework and made the error.

Larry has always had an ax to grind against Oceanside. Most likely a beef from when his kids played and town soccer mattered but now going after them is sad and pathetic.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X