Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1041  
Old 10-10-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those new fields will get no use since the non-resident fee just went up and soccer in the city is dying.
hehe stop talking to yourself. those fields will bear more use instead of turning to a sandy/muddy/unplayable pitch or being closed down for maintenance.
Reply With Quote
  #1042  
Old 10-11-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hehe stop talking to yourself. those fields will bear more use instead of turning to a sandy/muddy/unplayable pitch or being closed down for maintenance.
I agree with you although I am not talking to myself as you are. The fields will be able to handle more because no one will be playing on them.
Reply With Quote
  #1043  
Old 10-11-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I agree with you although I am not talking to myself as you are. The fields will be able to handle more because no one will be playing on them.
why? cause no one leaves in the city? lol
Reply With Quote
  #1044  
Old 10-11-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

* lives
Reply With Quote
  #1045  
Old 10-15-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Didn't the city have an election last year and the residents voted NO on artificial turf fields ?
Reply With Quote
  #1046  
Old 10-18-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Didn't the city have an election last year and the residents voted NO on artificial turf fields ?
Obviously, like most people on TS, you have no clue what you are talking about.
Reply With Quote
  #1047  
Old 11-08-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Coral Springs

I doubt all this is true.

Every club has naysayers.
Reply With Quote
  #1048  
Old 11-12-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Most of is true......sad
Reply With Quote
  #1049  
Old 11-13-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This club has been a joke for many years. The last few have just been painful. It's very sad because if you go back a decade or so, they used to have two successful clubs in coral springs
Reply With Quote
  #1050  
Old 11-13-2019
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This club has been a joke for many years. The last few have just been painful. It's very sad because if you go back a decade or so, they used to have two successful clubs in coral springs
They play ecnl , no?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.