X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

... and the Democrats will obviously win

... and the lying Repug-lick-asses will continue to bleat like the sheep they are...
    ^^^^^^^^^delusional...

Comment

Wait!
      I thought Republikazzzzes don’t believe in Polls and why would a Degenerate Fuktard like you listen or watch “a piece” on CNN?
      i thought CNN was fake news and enemy of the people.
      thats the difference between Conservatives and dems- we get info from many sources
      its wicked smaat to see what BS the other side is getting fed

enjoy the next 17 days

Comment

TC, are you sure you want to “go there,” with me?

Off the top, I can name a couple of things that were NOT invented in the USA:

1) Battery (italy)
        2) Telephone (Canada)
        3) Television (Russia)
        4) Automobile (Germany)

There are MANY more (ask for any additional scoops you may want TC!), but these three should be instructive for you.

I said I was an educator, after all :)

Batteries are particularly instructive because:

:)

lots of batteries manufactured in USA TC and more
        coming, thank you Joe Biden, despite that they weren’t INVENTED here !

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-vehicle-push/

That a problem TC?

we still manufacture cars here, despite them being invented elsewhere, yes?

Just for completion we had great runs on TVs and phones neither of which was invented here, but you can still buy a usa tv:

https://www.usamadeproducts.biz/elec...levisions.html

So I think your whole premise is blown out of water.

tell us then what exclusively American inventions are no longer made here specifically if you want engagement on THAT

^^^^ <yawn>
        interesting you brought up batteries ,considering Joes big push for electric vehicles
        what is the most important part of any electric vehicle? the Battery
        hunter Bidens firm facilitated a deal for the Chinese to buy the biggest Cobalt mine (Africa)
        Joe bailed on Astan the worlds largest deposit of lithium and allowed the chinese to have access

joe has given the Chinese all the raw materials they need - to become the leader in EV batteries

so he cripples our energy production while touting new forms and then hands the keys to that kingdom to the communist Chinese- interesting

America first joe

Comment

Republikazzzzes gearing up for a HuGE party this November, they’ll probably get the house with a bitter taste of losing another 2 seats in the Senate and once in control of the house they’ll eventually burn themselves down by Scratching up an impeachment for Biden which will backfire BIG time and Dems will control everything all over again.

what the Republikazzzzes and Fuktards don’t realize is that Trumps impeachment really did convince Americans to vote him out
          Republikazzzzes thought folks would overlook it as a witch hunt by comparing Clintons impeachment the bottom line result is TRUMP is OUT and never ever will he get elected again.
          i like your theory-its delusional but at least you had a plan

Comment

... and the Democrats will obviously win

... and the lying Repug-lick-asses will continue to bleat like the sheep they are...
            Obviously

you cant read the tea leaves
            dems are down to
            not debating
            Abortion
            releasing the SPR

Comment

thats the difference between Conservatives and dems- we get info from many sources

enjoy the next 17 days
              I watch FUX news for entertainment only, there’s nothing constructive or truthful on Laura, Bologna Hammity and the degenerate crew.
              i won’t do what ur lying azzz will do and that is to agree with the whacked out despicable Nazi crew of Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz.

You'll get the house this November but that’s it,Senate and Presidency in the Dems hands.

The world is getting to see how the Conservatives run Governments
              The UK has fallen apart under Conservatives, they can’t even run their own party- whatta laughing stock they are.

Brazil just ousted their “Brazilian Trump “ another degenerate.

Americans dumped our piece of shiiiiiit and typically the party not in power usually gets a large win in the midterms this time Republikazzzzes will gain a possible 15-20 seats far short from the Obama era where they gained 60.

all in all- I beg you and all the degenerates to please, please, please
              pretty please with sugar on top, keep up with the mud slinging and degenerate officials like Greene, Cruz and Gaetz- bring him all in and get them elected and in the next 10 years you’ll have no party and never ever get in power again.

Comment

I watch FUX news for entertainment only, there’s nothing constructive or truthful on Laura, Bologna Hammity and the degenerate crew.
                i won’t do what ur lying azzz will do and that is to agree with the whacked out despicable Nazi crew of Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz.

You'll get the house this November but that’s it,Senate and Presidency in the Dems hands.

The UK has fallen apart under Conservatives, they can’t even run their own party- whatta laughing stock they are.

Americans dumped our piece of shiiiiiit and typically the party not in power usually gets a large win in the midterms this time Republikazzzzes will gain a possible 15-20 seats far short from the Obama era where they gained 60.

pretty please with sugar on top, keep up with the mud slinging and degenerate officials like Greene, Cruz and Gaetz- bring him all in and get them elected and in the next 10 years you’ll have no party and never ever get in power again.
                hmmm...interesting take...do you have any sources for your bold statements?...

Comment

thats funny considering who was right about Russian collusion?
                  Impeachment BS?
                  Hunters laptop?

FOX was the only network that told the truth
                  woke news has run its course-
                  and thanks for all your advice-we certainly need all the help we can get to help get us out of the mess that you and your party have gotten us into

Comment

Wait!
                    I thought Republikazzzzes don’t believe in Polls and why would a Degenerate Fuktard like you listen or watch “a piece” on CNN?
                    i thought CNN was fake news and enemy of the people.
                    Nowhere in my statement did I mention a Poll. That reveals the constant fundamental flaw in your observations, you only recognize what is already cemented in your brain. You don’t have any room for free thought, for critical thinking and expansion of information,leading to potential knowledge.

I also never called CNN “ fake”, and never called them “ the enemy of the people” . What I have said is that they are one of the Propaganda outlets of the Democratic Party.

This falls in line with how the Democratic Party has radically changed. They are now the party of dictation, of compelling behavior , thought , speech , behavior and action. This is what the populace is now finally getting to understand. Of course, there are still many that are so blinded , do filled with vitriol from the Propaganda, that they are unable to see clearly..

Democrats want you to use certain words. Pronouns , selected relabeling , like Abortion is now “ women’s health issues” . They have added new words, like “ equity” , which on the surface is used to somehow create a stigma of injustice that exists , when none can actually be proven. ‘ inclusive” , again , which implies some injustice that is ill conceived and imaginary. Their idea of “ inclusion”” is to force a majority to accept a minority , regardless of inconvenience or damage.

Behavior. Legislative action and Poicies to force Americans to buy products that aren’t practical, don’t fit their needs and requirements , and the very nature of which enriches their base of donors economically on the backs of the working class and taxpayers. A recent example is the handing out of billions of $$$ by the Biden Administration to companies to produce batteries here in America. However there is a catch. The money is only available to those companies that fall in line with the behavior dictated by the Democrats. Their hiring practices and business models must include following their ideology of “ inclusion” , and “ social justice” practices, or don’t even apply.

Democrats would like, and are actively pushing Americans to not have any choices beyond what they dictate, regarding the type of vehicle they want to buy, the type of stove they wish to cook on, the method of heating their homes , and much more, based on theories and rhetoric , propaganda and fear.

These are just a few of the issues that are becoming apparent to Americans that are turning them off to the Democratic Party. There are so many more. However the point is, when a Political Party pushes to control so much of the lives of citizens, they become close to Totalitarian , it kind of creeps up within a society, And it is the actual consciousness of the threat that propels it faster and deeper.

Democrats are extremely dangerous. They , and their media and supporters ,Project, as part of their Propaganda, the “ threats to Democracy “ accusations against their opponents, when in actually, they are the most threatening, the most terrifying , because they constant lie and support others lying . Don’t confuse the right to question with lying. Part of the Democrats lie is to indicate that questioning means hate speech , or some other implied bigotry and the like.

Comment

interesting you brought up batteries ,considering Joes big push for electric vehicles
                      More interesting that you started all this by ASSerting without facts that other countries thrive by manufacturing things invented here in the USA that we GIVE them.

I then quietly pointed out four items invented in other countries that the USA has robustly manufactured, some at a high level currently and others past their historical peak.

I then asked you to tell us specifically then what you had in mind when you made your OP.

<crickets>, until today, when you bounce back ignoring my question and wanted to talk about batteries and the Chinese?

LMAO while I keep some morning popcorn available .

know why, big boy? I hear Steve Bannon, Sr. presidential adviser and campaign manager for Donal Trump, will be going through some things today.

LOCK HIM UP!!!!

Comment

enjoy the next 17 days
                        yep many sources --- and often the toilet bowl...

Comment

thats funny considering who was right about Russian collusion?
                          Impeachment BS?
                          Hunters laptop?

FOX was the only network that told the truth
                          woke news has run its course-
                          and thanks for all your advice-we certainly need all the help we can get to help get us out of the mess that you and your party have gotten us into
                          Yep Fux called Arizona ... despite tRUMPTY's lies ...

so who is correct tRUMPTY or Fux ?

Comment

Now that is a tough one to answer... the sh.its v the sh.ithead

Comment

hmmm...interesting take...do you have any sources for your bold statements?...
                              Start by reading websites that give broader international news coverage than most here in the US like the BBC, AP, Reuters

Comment

lol they did and got SHREDDED by their viewers for it. Think they're going to ever to do that again? Oh no. If a Dem wins something they will wait until others have called it - and even then FOX will give it 2 seconds and go back to GOP wins.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X