Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Massachusetts

Notices

Massachusetts Discussions about Massachusetts soccer.

Old 09-03-2015

Default Stars cup U14 Bracket JD wants no part of NEFC or SSS

talk away!!
Old 09-03-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughable View Post
talk away!!
It makes sense. As is the case every year, Stars stack it in their favor and this year reflects pretty badly with the teams they're going to play. I don't even think they'll make it out of their bracket. NEFC and SSS have very tough brackets, so I would be surprised if either team makes it out. Would love if NEFC and SSS played each other. A lot of chatter over which team is better.
Old 09-03-2015
Unregistered

Default Money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It makes sense. As is the case every year, Stars stack it in their favor and this year reflects pretty badly with the teams they're going to play. I don't even think they'll make it out of their bracket. NEFC and SSS have very tough brackets, so I would be surprised if either team makes it out. Would love if NEFC and SSS played each other. A lot of chatter over which team is better.
JD is only concerned about his business model of ECNL.
Old 09-03-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
NEFC and SSS can't play each other because they are in different Divisions (Blue, White)
IF teams win their A/B brackets the following TS Dream Finals are possible
BLUE: NEFC Elite vs. Stars ECNL
WHITE: Breakers Acad. vs. SSS Elite

Stars Cup will likely settle very little and TS chatter will rage. Regardless (iiregardless for you M*******s) of outcome GPS-NPL will remain #1 team in the state. They will collect more GS Scheckles from their Labor Day tourney. So let the TS declarations to the contrary begin.
Old 09-03-2015
Unregistered

Above refers to GU13
Old 09-03-2015
Unregistered

Default Omg

Quote:
NEFC and SSS can't play each other because they are in different Divisions (Blue, White)

Stars Cup will likely settle very little and TS chatter will rage. Regardless (iiregardless for you M*******s) of outcome GPS-NPL will remain #1 team in the state. They will collect more GS Scheckles from their Labor Day tourney. So let the TS declarations to the contrary begin.
This is U14S. Keep U13 out of this. GPS sucks!!!! The GPS 13s will fail as soon as the striker figures out GPS Blows!
Old 09-03-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
This is U14S. Keep U13 out of this. GPS sucks!!!! The GPS 13s will fail as soon as the striker figures out GPS Blows!
I might agree with you. Does that make it even worse that they are ranked higher than your club? And don't say you don't care, cuz it's clear you do.
Old 09-03-2015
Unregistered

Quote:

Wow! So not only do you have the ages wrong, you couldn't be further off base as to how good GPS is. They are going to get beaten by several local teams, including Stars, NEFC, Breakers and SSS.
Old 09-03-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
Wow! So not only do you have the ages wrong, you couldn't be further off base as to how good GPS is. They are going to get beaten by several local teams, including Stars, NEFC, Breakers and SSS.
Was there a statement made how good GPS is? Simply noted that they currently have more GS points, that that is not likely to change this weekend, and encouraged people to respond.
You are exactly the dog I was hoping would jump. Good boy.
Old 09-03-2015
Unregistered

Quote:
JD is only concerned about his business model of ECNL.
True so why would he place some NPL teams in top bracket and some ECNL teams in 2nd bracket, doesn't add up.

Tags
breakers, nefc, scorpions, sss, stars cup