Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever started the - however many threads about GPS posted one link to ICE raids in MA that provided zero detail about where they took place, who was arrested etc. Are any coaches suspected of being here illegally still coaching? If so, then it's all BS. If a group of coaches suddenly disappeared, then maybe there's something there.
    They are entitled to due process. By 11/15, you will know which coaches are no longer around.

Comment

They are entitled to due process. By 11/15, you will know which coaches are no longer around.
      You are so full of sh*t. Get a life.

Comment

For someone who pretends to know a lot you really don't know sh×+

Comment

Why then? Why is that date important?

Comment

Grow up

Comment

Target is running a massive sale on luggage.

Comment

Thank you! I have a lot of packing to do.

Comment

I was recently at a job fair in Boston. My company which I can’t name for privacy reasons was there hiring. Looking to hire entry level positions for our company.

We must have seen a dozen GPS coaches there, I asked the event manager if they had a booth at the event, he indicated they did not.

Given the fact there were a dozen Gps coaches there looking for jobs at an open job fair, I can’t help but think there’s at least some truth to these rumors.

We even held a couple of interviews with GPS coaches and they couldn’t believe we were able to offer a competitive salary (above minimum wage) with healthcare, one coach I was talking too said if we hired him he would give me private lessons, lol. Of course I said no thanks, if I were to have some lessons I’d make sure they were done by an Nefc coach To at least get the best training.

Comment

^ That is one of the worst pieces of fiction I've ever read. The Enquirer writes better stories about space alien babies.

Comment

MH choking on it again. Nice one from the biggest loser and worst coach in Mass. What a cry baby. So soft and weak!

^ That is one of the worst pieces of fiction I've ever read. The Enquirer writes better stories about space alien babies.

Comment

Who's MH?

Comment

This thread is a joke. GPS is not dissolving and everyone knows that. They are far too big for that to happen overnight. However, their corporate owners will most likely sell them off after the bad publicity and fines that will likely come down as a result of the raid. This thread should fairly be called "GPS has a Bleak Future"

Comment

This thread is a joke. GPS is not dissolving and everyone knows that. They are far too big for that to happen overnight. However, their corporate owners will most likely sell them off after the bad publicity and fines that will likely come down as a result of the raid. This thread should fairly be called "Rumor Has it That GPS has a Bleak Future"
                            slight correction

Comment

MH choking on it again. Nice one from the biggest loser and worst coach in Mass. What a cry baby. So soft and weak!
                              This whole forum is one big circle jerk

Comment

Slight correction.

MH is one little jerk

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X